Sat, Oct 5, 8:24 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:08 am)

Subject: silly question time

Whimsical ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2012 at 11:41 AM · edited Sat, 05 October 2024 at 8:19 AM

If my post shouldnt be here I apologise however I figure there must be ppl here that also use runtimedna.

I havent logged in there for a while.. how on earth do i access my account once i log in?
I can log in fine but I cant find any links for the community or my account or anything?
Only thing I can find is the store

I cant even ask on their facebook page coz the FB wall doesnt have posts enabled and all their posts on twitter seem to be completely automated :-S

Any help appreciated. 

Thanks
Whims 

bantha ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2012 at 11:47 AM

file_478503.jpg

The picture shows where you can access the forum. Does that work for you?

A ship in port is safe; but that is not what ships are built for.
Sail out to sea and do new things.
-"Amazing Grace" Hopper

Avatar image of me done by Chidori

Lully ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2012 at 12:00 PM

there is an account tab near where the community tab is highlighted in bantha's post. it's to the right of that, with few options on a drop down

Tools:- Win10, Dell XPS8900, ZBrush, Marvelous Designer 11, Hex 2, PSP8. PSP 2019 Ultimate, DAZ Studio, Affinity Photo, Affinity Designer, Filterforge 11, flowscape,  Classic UVMapper, and several headache tablets. 

willyb53 ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2012 at 12:03 PM

I have had that on auto login so long I forgot.

after you log in, select [HOME]

Bill

People that know everything by definition can not learn anything

Whimsical ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2012 at 12:06 PM

Nope.. 
No navigation whatsoever is visible.. even once I have logged in
nor can I find any navigation within the store that goes there either 

Since you have mentioned it.. went and tried it in a different browser
Seems their site has an aversion to Chrome :-S

Thanks
Whims :-)) 

MacMyers ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2012 at 1:32 PM

All I ever use is Chrome.

“So, roll me further B_t__h!”

vitachick ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2012 at 1:37 PM

Oh my...nver heard of Chrome. :(

Win10  Poser 2014/Poser 11 Daz3D

hornet3d ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2012 at 2:30 PM

Have used chrome for over a year as I find it faster than IE and no problems with RDNA.  I do auto log in but I have just tried the home screen I have the navigation bar.  

Sometimes Chrome does seem to go in to full screen and I have to use F11 to get back but I have just tried this and I still have the navigation bar. 

I use Poser 13 on Windows 11 - For Scene set up I use a Geekcom A5 -  Ryzen 9 5900HX, with 64 gig ram and 3 TB  storage, mini PC with final rendering done on normal sized desktop using an AMD Ryzen Threadipper 1950X CPU, Corsair Hydro H100i CPU cooler, 3XS EVGA GTX 1080i SC with 11g Ram, 4 X 16gig Corsair DDR4 Ram and a Corsair RM 100 PSU .   The desktop is in a remote location with rendering done via Queue Manager which gives me a clearer desktop and quieter computer room.

bantha ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2012 at 3:26 PM · edited Mon, 13 February 2012 at 3:28 PM

I use Chrome too. So, it's not the browser, as it seems.

Try it directly:

http://www.runtimedna.com/forum/forum.php

http://www.runtimedna.com/account.php

A ship in port is safe; but that is not what ships are built for.
Sail out to sea and do new things.
-"Amazing Grace" Hopper

Avatar image of me done by Chidori

Whimsical ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2012 at 6:27 PM

The navigation is now working in chrome since i accessed the above http://www.runtimedna.com/forum/forum.php directly.

Prior to that tho.. no navigation in sight and the above nav was pretty buggy until i had clicked on most of the nav links

appreciate the help :-)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.