Thu, Oct 10, 8:31 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 09 12:13 pm)

Subject: wireframe victoria please help

malmohuset ( ) posted Wed, 29 August 2001 at 2:50 AM ยท edited Thu, 10 October 2024 at 8:31 AM

please help me. I am looking for a wireframe of victoria. I read somewhere that it is here in the free stuff section, but can't find it.

JeffH ( ) posted Wed, 29 August 2001 at 3:05 AM

Not sure what you mean, a texture?

malmohuset ( ) posted Wed, 29 August 2001 at 3:08 AM

I found this tutorial http://www.multimania.com/cakeone/c1%20pages/Tut%20Face.htm and it says I need to have the wireframe for victoria. Well, I'd like a wireframe of a man ideally, but I'm pretty new to all this stuff anyway. if you can help I'd be really happy.

JeffH ( ) posted Wed, 29 August 2001 at 3:13 AM

Attached Link: http://www.daz3d.com

Okay I see, they mean the wireframe texture template. You cna get that for free at www.daz3d.com They have one for the victoria figure and one for the Michael figure. Do you own those models? -Jeff

malmohuset ( ) posted Wed, 29 August 2001 at 3:18 AM

I own victoria.. so I should get that one. You are probably gonna think I am really stupid, but I looked on daz's site but couldn't find it. maybe I am looking in the wrong place :-(

JeffH ( ) posted Wed, 29 August 2001 at 3:33 AM

Go to the Victoria page as if you are going to make a purchase and you should see the links to the free templates near the bottom right (if I remember correctly).

malmohuset ( ) posted Wed, 29 August 2001 at 3:45 AM

thankyou thankyou thankyou!!!!! I found it! I guess I got the right things, they are jpegs right! well, thanks again!!! :-)

arnal-fred ( ) posted Fri, 14 September 2001 at 7:18 PM

cool, i was searching for the same things, thanks !

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.