Thu, Sep 19, 7:37 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 6:38 pm)

Subject: Ever have a DAZ installer not work no matter what you try?

Darboshanski ( ) posted Sun, 01 April 2012 at 8:20 PM ยท edited Sun, 08 September 2024 at 4:08 AM

This is a first for me I am using Poser Pro 2012/ windows 7-64-bit my issue is NBM for V4 is not installing to the Poser Runtime where V4 is installed. So I have even tried to install it using the DS option, as I have with other DAZ products such as V4, V4++, etc with success, no go keeps saying I must install it to where my Poser executable is. I have even tried to trick it by creating a dummy Poser.exe with no success. When I use the Ds option it seems as if it's installing I watch the Deltas and such installing and it even creates an uninstaller. But when I go to the folder there is Inj and rem options but nothing happens when they are clicked on there are no. After install I intalized and clicked on the V4 icon on my desktop to finalize the deal still no love.

In a nut shell the installer is basically saying I don't have a Poser executable anywhere.

Thanks!

My Facebook Page

Faerydae ( ) posted Sun, 01 April 2012 at 9:14 PM

I know you said you're trying to install it where you have V4 installed, but are you installing it to the default Poser runtime and not any externals? I had the same problem when trying to reinstall V4 and A4 when switching to PP2012.

hborre ( ) posted Sun, 01 April 2012 at 9:30 PM

In a nutshell, is your PP2012 and content installed within the Program Files folder in Windows 7?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.