Mon, Oct 7, 8:36 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Catagories When Uploading

KnightWolverine ( ) posted Thu, 12 April 2012 at 3:56 PM · edited Mon, 07 October 2024 at 6:24 AM

Not sure if this is where I ask such a question but I'll run it up the flag pole and see who salutes....lol...

When going through the upload process and when selecting a genre to place art under I was wondering if by chance someone could possibly consider adding a "new genre" to the list...After going through the listed genre's the one I believe is missing and would be a big plus if added not for just myself but all who create this kind of art and that's a "Rural" or "Country" genre...or even one called "Rural Countryscapes""....you have urban/cityscape but that's to do with Cities not small town communities like rural or small townscapes and one called "Sequential/Story" which is fine if I was telling a story but I'm not...so It would be out of place there as well....So with fingers crossed I was wondering if at least someone would consider adding one of the following....

"Rural"

"Ruralscapes"

"Countryscapes"

"Rural/Countryscapes"

I'm sure folks would also take advantage of the new additon as I see I'm not the only one creating art like this and I see it get misplaced throughout the galleries because their is no catagory for this type of art.

"Thank You" in advance and "Thank You" for at least reading my concerns and any action (if any) that may or may not come from my inquiry....

~Will~

bobbystahr ( ) posted Thu, 12 April 2012 at 3:59 PM

will mention that to Jani

Once in a while I look around,
I see a sound
and try to write it down
Sometimes they come out very soft
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

bobbystahr ( ) posted Thu, 12 April 2012 at 4:02 PM

done

I see a sound
and try to write it down
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

KnightWolverine ( ) posted Thu, 12 April 2012 at 5:06 PM

Awesome....Will look for the catagory upon my next upload....Thanks So Very Much for listening and responding so quickly...You Folks Rock!!!

~Will~

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Thu, 12 April 2012 at 9:54 PM

Excellent idea!  Got "Rural/Countryscapes" added for you all 😄

Thanks!

~Jani

Renderosity Community Admin
---------------------------------------

bobbystahr ( ) posted Thu, 12 April 2012 at 11:13 PM

coolio Jani...yer the bestest....

I see a sound
and try to write it down
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Fri, 13 April 2012 at 4:32 AM

Aww thanks Bobby 😊..you're very welcome 😄

~Jani

Renderosity Community Admin
---------------------------------------

KnightWolverine ( ) posted Fri, 13 April 2012 at 8:00 AM

Once again you've shown me why I've stayed a member here since 2003.....It's responds to requests and questions like this that make being a member here so worth while...Thanks again for listening to your members and being such grand forum moderators and site administrators.............(smiles)....

~Will~

bobbystahr ( ) posted Fri, 13 April 2012 at 8:17 AM

blush

I see a sound
and try to write it down
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

Analog-X64 ( ) posted Fri, 13 April 2012 at 8:58 PM

Bobby and the rest of the crew are awesome indeed.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.