Wed, Oct 2, 10:17 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 30 9:13 pm)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: File Locker???

Anniebel ( ) posted Thu, 12 April 2012 at 2:49 AM · edited Wed, 04 September 2024 at 4:49 PM

Are merchants the only ones who get a free file locker? I had a file stored in my file locker from when I was a merchant, which I now need, but I cannot download. I keep getting this error message "Sorry, this member's monthly bandwidth allowance has been exceeded.6840|0" The file is only 6.7 KB & is the only thing in my file locker.

How do I get access to the file?

Thanks

The best & most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen nor touched... but felt in the heart.

Helen Keller

My Gallery                       My Freebies                        My Store

TinaK ( ) posted Thu, 12 April 2012 at 10:53 AM

Hi,

Yes only Vendors get a free file locker but I am going to get with our programmer and find out how we can retrieve the file you listed for you.

As soon as I get an answer I will be back in touch with you.

Thanks

TinaK

Tina Kaylor

Community Manager

Anniebel ( ) posted Thu, 12 April 2012 at 7:08 PM

Ok, thanks

The best & most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen nor touched... but felt in the heart.

Helen Keller

TinaK ( ) posted Fri, 13 April 2012 at 4:27 PM

Try it now Anniebel:)

Tina Kaylor

Community Manager

Anniebel ( ) posted Fri, 13 April 2012 at 6:43 PM

No sorry, am still getting "Sorry, this member's monthly bandwidth allowance has been exceeded.6840|0"

Would it be possible for you guys to access & then email it to me, as it is only a small file?

Unfortunately this is the only copy that exists, because of a computer crash, or I wouldn't botther.

Helen Keller

StaceyG ( ) posted Sat, 14 April 2012 at 11:02 AM

Oh I just realized a step I skipped when helping Tina (who is new and still in training) get this resolved for you. Entirely my error but I've fixed it now..Okay try one more time please and it should be accessible to you

Stac

Anniebel ( ) posted Sat, 14 April 2012 at 9:44 PM

Thanks Stacey I have got it now, people keep asking me for this, so I will upload it to freestuff, so anyone can acccess it.

Helen Keller

StaceyG ( ) posted Sat, 14 April 2012 at 10:07 PM

Yay finally lol:) I knew we'd get it...just took a minute

Have a great night

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.