Fri, Sep 20, 1:47 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Geforce2

bromyaur ( ) posted Wed, 29 August 2001 at 7:31 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 1:44 PM

Any one using a GEFORCE 2 video card with Bryce? I am buying a new computer and want to know if there are any incompatiblities. Specs on the comp are. MSI K7T 266 PRO MOTHERBOARD AMD THUNDERBIRD 1.4 266 512 MEGS DDRAM MSI GEFORCE 2 PRO 64 MEGS THANKS

kaom ( ) posted Wed, 29 August 2001 at 10:26 PM

That should rock and roll!

TomDowd ( ) posted Thu, 30 August 2001 at 10:29 AM
Online Now!

I'm running a GeForce 2 GTS here at work with Bryce and with no difficulties. TomD

Deathbringer ( ) posted Thu, 30 August 2001 at 11:29 AM

Was running a geforce 2 now a 3 and no probs on both

Swade ( ) posted Thu, 30 August 2001 at 6:57 PM

I have a GeForce2 as well and have had no problems what-so-ever. ;o)

There are 10 kinds of people: Those who know binary, and those who don't. 

A whiner is about as useful as a one-legged man at an arse kicking contest.

yerko ( ) posted Thu, 30 August 2001 at 8:56 PM

somebody could send me the bryce 4 or 5 crack?? please........................ i'am 17 years old and this 3d stuff judt ROX!!!!!!!!!! please!!!!!!!!!! bye my mail is ydlo@entelchile.net

Spike ( ) posted Fri, 31 August 2001 at 12:34 PM

Yerko, Warz are not allowed here. If you ask again, you could get banned from this site.

You can't call it work if you love it... Zen Tambour

rcook ( ) posted Fri, 31 August 2001 at 12:38 PM

yerko was banned for his request.

bromyaur ( ) posted Fri, 31 August 2001 at 2:54 PM

My question, why was this warez/ crack request attatched to my post. Thought he could slip it in unoticed in another topic? Wish he would have picked on someone else to attach his request to be banned to.

Spike ( ) posted Fri, 31 August 2001 at 3:00 PM

:)

You can't call it work if you love it... Zen Tambour

KenS ( ) posted Fri, 31 August 2001 at 3:11 PM

so....how's your redraw time in opengl/direct3d modes with the gforce?

bromyaur ( ) posted Fri, 31 August 2001 at 3:29 PM

I will let ya know. Ordered the computer yesterday so I wont have it till next week, cant come soon enough

EricofSD ( ) posted Sun, 02 September 2001 at 6:20 AM

I recently bought a Gforce2 MX 400 64 meg card. Runs very smooth.

JonStormbringer ( ) posted Mon, 03 September 2001 at 8:09 AM

I'm running almost the same system you are except I've got a 1.2 Gig processor and 310 meg of ram...(Yes I know that's a weird amount, but I got a 64 meg stick for free when I bought the 256 meg stick) Same Video card. I'm running Bryce 5, which renders slower than Bryce 4 (In my experience) Looks and acts great though. Haven't had any vodeo problems at all! Great upgrade from my P3 600...

RimRunner ( ) posted Mon, 03 September 2001 at 9:27 AM

Although not the GForce2, I have a ATI Radion 64 DDR.. very smooth moving around. Seems my processor (P III 600) chokes before the video card does. ;) GForce2 is actually DirectX8 Compliant isn't it? (vs. the Radion which is compatible). Which means pixel shaders, volex..bla bla bla... and all the other fun stuff built into Dx8?

The doctor says I have way too much blood in my caffeine system.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.