Thu, Oct 10, 2:28 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 09 12:13 pm)

Subject: Looking for the better poser models to buy, pleas help

Fracture ( ) posted Fri, 31 August 2001 at 3:39 PM ยท edited Thu, 10 October 2024 at 2:27 AM

Ok I'm going to buy some poser models this weekend (finally) and wanted to know what the best male and femal models to purchase would be. I think Mike and Vikki are the ones I'm looking for but I wanted some input from other people first. Also when I buy those two off of the DAZ site do I get to download them or are they mailed to me?

aleks ( ) posted Fri, 31 August 2001 at 4:01 PM

go for vicky2 and mike. you can download them from daz (after you give your cc number) or get them send on cd.

Fracture ( ) posted Fri, 31 August 2001 at 4:03 PM

Cool, thanks. The sale should make the cost nice and cheap too.

aleks ( ) posted Fri, 31 August 2001 at 4:13 PM

just have in mind that p4 standard clothes are not fitting. you'll have also to buy some clothes exclusively for them (but they are worth every penny!). and, yeah, carpe diem! ;-)

Fracture ( ) posted Fri, 31 August 2001 at 4:15 PM

Ok, there are a bunch of free things on here (clothing wise) I can use in the meantime.

3-DArena ( ) posted Fri, 31 August 2001 at 6:00 PM

not really fracture. The free stuff here is generally just textures for the clothing pack that is not included with Mike or Vicky. Although PhilC's wrap is it's own model. The fantasy wrap for Vicky is a good deal and it'll fit p4 as well.

3-D Arena | Instagram | Facebook

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo

melanie ( ) posted Fri, 31 August 2001 at 7:39 PM

The P4 standard clothing will fit Vicki 2. She has a P4 body type, so she can wear all the clothes, both P4 and Vicki-exclusive clothing. Michael, on the other hand, at this point, can only wear Michael-specific clothing. However, I've been hearing rumors that Mike 2 is just around the corner (sometime this fall), and he should be able to wear all the P4 and Mike clothes, too. Melanie

Dizzie ( ) posted Sat, 01 September 2001 at 3:15 AM

I would buy Vicki 2 for sure, but I would hold off on Michael and wait for the soon to be released Michael 2...if it's as good as Vicki 2, then you'll want it for sure.

praxis22 ( ) posted Mon, 03 September 2001 at 2:07 PM

Vicky (1 or 2, same base mesh :) Supermodel Vicky morphs (great legs! ;) Handspan's "Brigit" (great face) though if you want to integrate all three you'll need the morphs from Jim Burton's site, (free) and Morph manager. I also used Dementia's 7of9 (vic) face at .3, to get the eyebrows to disappear, but that's a judgement call :) later jb

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.