Wed, Oct 2, 10:24 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Exciting news regarding some important staffing changes!

StaceyG ( ) posted Tue, 06 March 2012 at 12:41 PM · edited Wed, 02 October 2024 at 10:24 PM

Hello All,

I wanted to inform you all that we have some staffing changes coming very soon :)

Bondware is in the process of opening a new division that Debbie M. (current Marketplace Manager) will be managing.  It's similar in nature to Renderosity, only it will deal with tangible products.  Real life arts and crafts, not digital.  It's been in the works for quite a while, and we are very excited to see it coming to life.  More details as we get closer to launching the site.

So, with that being said, I will be moving from the Renderosity Community Manager to take on the Renderosity Marketplace Manager position. I'm looking forward to the challenge of my new position but at the same time sad to be moving from the Community side of things where my heart has been the past 7 years. You all are like my extended family and the best community on the net!!! I'm going to miss being out in the community on a daily basis but the good news is I'm sure you will still hear from me often AND I'm leaving you in very good hands.....

Taking my place as Community Manager is AllisonB who you all have gotten to know a little bit in the past month. We've been doing a lot of and she is doing an outstanding job! I know that you all will love working with Allison and will support her to the fullest as you have me. Allison, Jani and the rest of the team will keep on building up this wonderful community we have to soaring heights.

If any of you do arts and crafts, Debbie would love for you to join her in the new division and once we are ready to launch, we'll give more details. 

Thank you

Stacey

CaptainJack1 ( ) posted Tue, 06 March 2012 at 1:09 PM

Yay! Good change is good. Stacey, you will surely be missed here, but I'm sure you'll be every bit as great at your new role.

Looking forward to checking out the new site, too, it sounds like fun.

Big hugs all around for everyone! Also, three cheers and a hearty huzzah!

😄

StaceyG ( ) posted Tue, 06 March 2012 at 1:37 PM

Ahhh Captain, I was just thinking about you yesterday as a matter of fact wondering where in the world you've been:) Good to see ya and thanks for the well wishes!!

CaptainJack1 ( ) posted Tue, 06 March 2012 at 2:14 PM

Oh, I'm around, just haven't had as much to say, I guess (yes, I know, it's hard to imagine me not talking much...)

Lately I've had my head buried in trying to learn Cinema 4D which consumes a lot of my spare time. I'm reminded of when I was five years old and got to go see the cockpit of a commercial jetliner I was going to be flying on... wow, that's a lot of buttons!

:biggrin:

bclaytonphoto ( ) posted Tue, 06 March 2012 at 3:07 PM

best of luck in your new job and Allison, run now while you can... :-)

www.bclaytonphoto.com

bclaytonphoto on Facebook

StaceyG ( ) posted Tue, 06 March 2012 at 4:06 PM

LOL Bruce!!

bobbystahr ( ) posted Tue, 06 March 2012 at 5:15 PM

still baaad eh Bruce...LOL...congrats again Stacey...can't wait to see how this turns out as a retired leatherworker...I may fire that up again as I was quite good sat it.....

Once in a while I look around,
I see a sound
and try to write it down
Sometimes they come out very soft
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

pattyh1970 ( ) posted Tue, 06 March 2012 at 6:00 PM

Dear Stacey - I am happy for You. You did a good job here and Your new will be great too. Allison is wonderful too. I wish You all the best for Your new Positions, please keep up Your good work ans stay as You are-- wonderful heartful ladies

StaceyG ( ) posted Tue, 06 March 2012 at 6:05 PM

Awww thank you Patty:)

Anagord ( ) posted Wed, 07 March 2012 at 2:05 AM

Congratulations and best of all for the new job.Thank  you for the help you've provided all this time.

auntietk ( ) posted Fri, 09 March 2012 at 2:45 AM

Well, dang!  I'm sorry you won't be our Admin any more.  You've done a terrific job, and it's been a pleasure doing business with you!   

I'm sure you'll do well in your new position, because you rock!   

Everything has been fine lately, so I haven't met Allison yet.  LOL! 

Thank you for all your hard work, Stacey.  It's been much appreciated!

--- Tara

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

StaceyG ( ) posted Fri, 09 March 2012 at 9:16 AM

Thank you all!!!  

auntie, don't worry I'm sure we will cross paths some still lol.  I really appreciate the nice words, they mean a lot

auntietk ( ) posted Fri, 09 March 2012 at 11:03 AM

You've earned every one of those nice words, Stacey.  If you'd been a pain in the behind, I wouldn't have left a message here!  :)

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

DennisReed ( ) posted Sat, 10 March 2012 at 1:09 AM

Congratulations!

You have done a marvelous Job with our Community Stacy, and we will miss you here!

LaurieA ( ) posted Sun, 11 March 2012 at 12:45 PM

WHOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Laurie

StaceyG ( ) posted Mon, 12 March 2012 at 11:08 AM

LOL Laurie:)

Johnnyh3571 ( ) posted Thu, 15 March 2012 at 2:14 PM

Wow Stacey! I didn't realize you were so HOT! If I had known, I would not have sworn at you so much when you you banned me from the site over the whole "MOSKn thing.*

**Good luck with your new position. I will definitely be missing you now!

Angelsfury2004 ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2012 at 1:00 AM

Just saw this... congrats Stacey!!!

LadyElf ( ) posted Tue, 10 April 2012 at 4:40 PM

Late to the party :)

Congrats to both you and Deb on your new adventures :)

Does this art and crafts thing interest those of us that are into the making of jewelry as well?  That would be awesome if it did.

I look forward to the launch!!

LaurieA ( ) posted Tue, 10 April 2012 at 4:50 PM · edited Tue, 10 April 2012 at 4:54 PM

Quote - Late to the party :)

Congrats to both you and Deb on your new adventures :)

Does this art and crafts thing interest those of us that are into the making of jewelry as well?  That would be awesome if it did.

I look forward to the launch!!

Yes ;).

I make chainmail jewelry. I'm giving it some thought ;).

Oh, and by they way....I need to find out more about this AllisonB person ;). Hopefully I'll be able to tortur....kiss up to her like I did Stacey....

Laurie

StaceyG ( ) posted Tue, 10 April 2012 at 6:11 PM

LOL Laurie:)

LadyElf ( ) posted Wed, 11 April 2012 at 7:37 PM

Love chainmail jewelry, Laurie do you make head pieces as well?

LaurieA ( ) posted Wed, 11 April 2012 at 8:05 PM · edited Wed, 11 April 2012 at 8:08 PM

Quote - Love chainmail jewelry, Laurie do you make head pieces as well?

Nah, just bracelets, earrings, necklaces and rings :). I even make the rings...heh.

Laurie

CarolSassy ( ) posted Fri, 13 April 2012 at 2:26 PM

file_480439.gif

I'll miss you here Stacey, but then I plan to message you 'n' bug you so you won't have withdrawal symtoms. lol (:

Carol aka Sassy
If you can't stand the heat,
Don't tickle the dragon!

mystikel ( ) posted Fri, 20 April 2012 at 8:26 PM

Is there any details on the launch date of this new site?

I'm looking forward to seeing it :)

Kelly

mystikel- 2D resources.

RAGraphicDesign ( ) posted Tue, 08 May 2012 at 7:17 AM

Quote - Hello All,

I wanted to inform you all that we have some staffing changes coming very soon :)

Bondware is in the process of opening a new division that Debbie M. (current Marketplace Manager) will be managing.  It's similar in nature to Renderosity, only it will deal with tangible products.  Real life arts and crafts, not digital.  It's been in the works for quite a while, and we are very excited to see it coming to life.  More details as we get closer to launching the site.

Hi Stacey !

congratulation:)

....is known about this woman (Debbie:). We want to be updated!

My Store

My Freestuff

StaceyG ( ) posted Tue, 08 May 2012 at 10:45 AM

See the information at this article link

http://www.renderosity.com/introducing-delighted--cms-16174

RAGraphicDesign ( ) posted Tue, 08 May 2012 at 11:27 AM

Thanks Stacey!

I had lost:)

My Store

My Freestuff

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.