Sun, Oct 6, 5:04 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Carrara

Welcome to the Carrara Forum

Forum Coordinators: Kalypso

Carrara F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 29 9:32 am)

Visit the Carrara Gallery here.

Carrara Free Stuff here.

Visit the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Sabotssnake is the Carrara Featured Artist

MarkBremmer ( ) posted Fri, 20 April 2012 at 9:01 AM · edited Mon, 23 September 2024 at 12:10 AM

Give some props to sabotssnake, the Carrara featured Artist. (http://www.renderosity.com/mod/subcom/community/carrara/)

You can tell Carrara is letting him go places he couldn't go before. 

Mark

Antaran ( ) posted Fri, 20 April 2012 at 9:23 AM

Well deserved. His gallery is an inspiring collection of art.

Congratulations, Sabotssnake!

sabotssnake ( ) posted Fri, 20 April 2012 at 9:56 AM

Hi Mark,

Wow this is really unexpected an truely awesome! I can't express enough how amazing it is to be given a feature from amongst the masses of talented artists out there. A first for me. It's really humbling and a sincere thank you! :) I do really enjoy carrara and what it allows people to achieve with their art, and it is fast becoming my programme of choice. I'm glad people find something in my pics to like, and can take something hopefully enriching from them.

Again my thanks and happy viewing :D

Darien.

ThrommArcadia ( ) posted Mon, 23 April 2012 at 2:07 AM

Very deserved! I am really glad for these featured artist choices. Sabotssnake is another example of someone who makes really great art that I would may had never found otherwise.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.