Thu, Oct 3, 12:34 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: is runtimedna gone?

Marque ( ) posted Thu, 12 April 2012 at 5:07 AM · edited Wed, 02 October 2024 at 10:27 PM

Haven't been around for a while and now can't access their site, are they gone? Sorry if this breaks any rules to ask here.

infinity10 ( ) posted Thu, 12 April 2012 at 5:10 AM

eh ?!  I just went there an hour ago.....

Eternal Hobbyist

TheAnimaGemini ( ) posted Thu, 12 April 2012 at 5:20 AM

No, they are still alive . I was juts 5 minutes ago there and yesterday i got the real deal 

newsletter. They are very active ;)

La vie est éternelle. L'amour est immortel.

“Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them.”
― Marcus Aurelius,

WandW ( ) posted Thu, 12 April 2012 at 7:54 AM

This should get you there...

http://www.runtimedna.com/home.php

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Wisdom of bagginsbill:

"Oh - the manual says that? I have never read the manual - this must be why."
“I could buy better software, but then I'd have to be an artist and what's the point of that?"
"The [R'osity Forum Search] 'Default' label should actually say 'Don't Find What I'm Looking For'".
bagginsbill's Free Stuff... https://web.archive.org/web/20201010171535/https://sites.google.com/site/bagginsbill/Home

Marque ( ) posted Thu, 12 April 2012 at 8:39 AM

Nope. Wonder why I can't get there, also don't recall getting a newsletter in a while either. Can someone please get me the email for them so I can find out what's up?                                                                      

hborre ( ) posted Thu, 12 April 2012 at 8:42 AM

Try google for the current link.  There are no changes AFAIK.  I can still access like everyone else.  Could your browser be blocking?

Marque ( ) posted Thu, 12 April 2012 at 9:15 AM

Got in by using an old link to a download and once I logged in it was ok. thank you for the help! Once I realized I couldn't get in then I just had to get there to spend money lol

JAFO ( ) posted Thu, 12 April 2012 at 9:55 AM

welcome back Marque long time no see...

:O)

Y'all have a great day.

boobunny ( ) posted Tue, 24 April 2012 at 12:36 PM · edited Tue, 24 April 2012 at 12:40 PM

I can't access their site either.  If I use IE it say page not found.  If I use Chrome it says 

No data receivedUnable to load the webpage because the server sent no data.

Here are some suggestions: - Reload this webpage later.

Error 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE): The server closed the connection without sending any data.

And Firefox says:  The connection was reset

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few

moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

I just tried the link that WandW offered and got the same message as above.

This just started last week or the week before, can't remember now.  I was getting there fine before that.

EClark1894 ( ) posted Tue, 24 April 2012 at 12:39 PM

Still there!

boobunny ( ) posted Tue, 24 April 2012 at 12:42 PM

Its there for you, but not me.

boobunny ( ) posted Tue, 24 April 2012 at 1:14 PM

Just tried what worked for Marque, used and old link to a purchase.  Clicked log in and logged in.  So far so good.  I managed to get to the store this way.  Really weird that happened though.  I recall this happened to me a few years back too.  I couldn't get it forever, a year or so.  Then one day I dicided to check and boom I got in.  

Thanks Marque!

WandW ( ) posted Tue, 24 April 2012 at 1:24 PM · edited Tue, 24 April 2012 at 1:33 PM

Interesting.  On a whim, I looked up their IP address from Network Solutions, (66.18.125.172) but I can't connect using it-I can't even ping it.  This is their actual IP address: 216.157.8.8

There must be a DNS problem somewhere...

EDIT: I put a note in the RDNA Support Forum...

http://forum.runtimedna.com/showthread.php?69997-Folks-unable-to-connect-to-site

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Wisdom of bagginsbill:

"Oh - the manual says that? I have never read the manual - this must be why."
“I could buy better software, but then I'd have to be an artist and what's the point of that?"
"The [R'osity Forum Search] 'Default' label should actually say 'Don't Find What I'm Looking For'".
bagginsbill's Free Stuff... https://web.archive.org/web/20201010171535/https://sites.google.com/site/bagginsbill/Home

FrankT ( ) posted Tue, 24 April 2012 at 1:39 PM

It's ok from the UK

My Freebies
Buy stuff on RedBubble

Traveler ( ) posted Tue, 24 April 2012 at 1:39 PM

Hi everyone,

we are working on these issues. For some reason a few people can't get to the site, or they can only get to parts of it.

Please email me: traveler@runtimedna.com and I will get your info and add it to the pile for the devs.

hornet3d ( ) posted Tue, 24 April 2012 at 3:06 PM

I check in most days of the week and have done for the last year or so and I have never had a problem.  Hope the fix it for those with problems because there are some nice deals there.

I use Poser 13 on Windows 11 - For Scene set up I use a Geekcom A5 -  Ryzen 9 5900HX, with 64 gig ram and 3 TB  storage, mini PC with final rendering done on normal sized desktop using an AMD Ryzen Threadipper 1950X CPU, Corsair Hydro H100i CPU cooler, 3XS EVGA GTX 1080i SC with 11g Ram, 4 X 16gig Corsair DDR4 Ram and a Corsair RM 100 PSU .   The desktop is in a remote location with rendering done via Queue Manager which gives me a clearer desktop and quieter computer room.

monkeycloud ( ) posted Wed, 25 April 2012 at 2:38 AM

Sounds to me like some people's IP addresses have maybe been somehow included in the hosts.deny list(s) for some or all of runtimedna's web servers... can happen if certain security software is running on the web server.

IP address blocking can also happen at the web host ISP's routers, if they are operating certain types of traffic policing...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.