Wed, Sep 18, 6:58 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 6:30 pm)

Subject: Pre-calculating Indirect Light

Zanzo ( ) posted Fri, 27 April 2012 at 12:10 AM · edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 6:27 AM

10 years later......

TheAnimaGemini ( ) posted Fri, 27 April 2012 at 12:23 AM

What are your settings? 

How big is your scene? You have a lot of Transparency in the scene? 

etc...

La vie est éternelle. L'amour est immortel.

“Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them.”
― Marcus Aurelius,

LaurieA ( ) posted Fri, 27 April 2012 at 1:07 AM · edited Fri, 27 April 2012 at 1:10 AM

We can't help you if you tell us absolutely nothing. And most of us aren't inclined to guess.

What settings are you using for IDL? Pixel samples? Do you have anything with displacement? What version of Poser are you using?

Laurie

MacMyers ( ) posted Fri, 27 April 2012 at 4:32 AM

Plus the band's name was "Ten Years After".

“So, roll me further B_t__h!”

Khai-J-Bach ( ) posted Fri, 27 April 2012 at 8:28 AM

10 years later.

1 decade after the events of 28 Days Later and 28 Weeks Later, the Rage Virus still finds victims.

normally peaceful Poser users are enraged while using Poser.......

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Fri, 27 April 2012 at 8:29 AM

light years?

♥ My Gallery Albums    ♥   My YT   ♥   Party in the CarrarArtists Forum  ♪♪ 10 years of Carrara forum ♥ My FreeStuff

Khai-J-Bach ( ) posted Fri, 27 April 2012 at 8:37 AM

I prefer full fat years.

JAFO ( ) posted Fri, 27 April 2012 at 9:01 AM

and i yelled ' dont look Ethel' but it was too late, she'd already been mooned...here he comes..lookie that , lookie that...there he goes...lookie that , lookie that...and he aint wearing no clothes....oh yeah they call him the streek, fastest thing on two feet...hes just as proud as he can be of his anatomy, oh he dont give a saint peet...

Ray Stevens: THE STREAK...nineteen seventy something..

folks i think we are the victims of a drive by mooning...

:O)

Y'all have a great day.

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Fri, 27 April 2012 at 9:15 AM

McCoy, "Would you please walk past my panel again?"   lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCzIrUdEIBQ&feature=player_embedded

♥ My Gallery Albums    ♥   My YT   ♥   Party in the CarrarArtists Forum  ♪♪ 10 years of Carrara forum ♥ My FreeStuff

lmckenzie ( ) posted Fri, 27 April 2012 at 11:37 PM

Ray Stevens

Well, Tom T. Hall was better*,* but opinions vary :-) 

"Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance." - H. L. Mencken

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.