Sat, Oct 5, 8:20 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:08 am)

Subject: OT: best cheap internet tablet?

jancory ( ) posted Fri, 27 April 2012 at 2:46 PM · edited Sat, 05 October 2024 at 8:20 AM

i know ipad is supposedly the best but it's way out of my budget, & phone screens are just too small. are any of the cheepie tabs any good? all i want to do is websurf, email & maybe upload the odd pic. 3g or the ability to add a wireless dongle would be a plus so i wouldn't be stuck using it only at home or in some mcdonalds. thanks for any input.

lost in the wilderness

Poser 13, Poser11,  Win7Pro 64, now with 24GB ram

ooh! i guess i can add my new render(only) machine!  Win11, I7, RTX 3060 12GB

My Freebies

stewer ( ) posted Fri, 27 April 2012 at 5:02 PM

How cheap is cheap? I got myself a refurb 1st gen iPad (I think they start at $350), since I didn't feel like spending a fortune but also didn't want a device that was cheap in more than just the price.

wolf359 ( ) posted Fri, 27 April 2012 at 5:05 PM · edited Fri, 27 April 2012 at 5:07 PM

Hi
 I bought a kindle fire in back  Dec  2011
For the $200 USD price you wont find a better 7 inch tablet.
the big draw back for you is that is is wifi only but if you already have one of the higher quality smart phones you can put it in "hotspot" mode and "tether your kindle to its 3G/4G as a wifi client.

I use my Kindle fire for reading books,Digital comics
playing games etc.
the beauty of the Fire is that its actually an Android tablet under that Amazon consumer interface so you can "Sideload" almost any android app via its USB port  99% of my apps are   third party android apps not from Amazon

Cheers

KINDLE FIRE MARKET SHARE

My website

YouTube Channel

jancory ( ) posted Fri, 27 April 2012 at 5:14 PM

even that's more than i can handle. i'd like to spend maybe $200 max, which i could get a netbook for if i had to.

lost in the wilderness

My Freebies

RobynsVeil ( ) posted Fri, 27 April 2012 at 5:18 PM

I had a "cheap" tablet before I got the Toshiba Thrive, which is not cheap. One of the huge difference is how the screen-touch-response thing worked. You need a tablet that is capacitive... the other (forget the name) is slow, slow, slow if it works at all. Have a read of this...

and this....

and this?

Monterey/Mint21.x/Win10 - Blender3.x - PP11.3(cm) - Musescore3.6.2

Wir sind gewohnt, daß die Menschen verhöhnen was sie nicht verstehen
[it is clear that humans have contempt for that which they do not understand] 

Metaphor of Chooks

jancory ( ) posted Fri, 27 April 2012 at 5:18 PM

wolf, xposted: so you don't find the fire limited? it was on my short list. is it difficult to load apps?

lost in the wilderness

My Freebies

jancory ( ) posted Fri, 27 April 2012 at 5:23 PM

ooh, robyn--good links. thank you. maybe i'll hold out for the minipad.....

lost in the wilderness

My Freebies

RobynsVeil ( ) posted Fri, 27 April 2012 at 5:28 PM · edited Fri, 27 April 2012 at 5:29 PM

I agree - that mini-pad does look interesting, Jan. The current prices for tablets is, I think, excessive. It's good to see market leaders (like Apple) set a precedent and appeal to a wider market with simpler devices.

Metaphor of Chooks

wolf359 ( ) posted Fri, 27 April 2012 at 5:35 PM

"wolf, xposted: so you don't find the fire limited?"

No I dont personally but as I said there is no 3G/4G only wifi
but frankly I do all of my  serious business & recreational web interaction sitting comfortably at my  home office.

And living in a major metropolitan area I can alway find an open Wifi to check Email or run a quick  Mapquest search when I am out and about

** "it was on my short list. is it difficult to load apps?"**

You need a USB to Micro USB Cable if you are going to side load apps from your PC/ Mac .
You just copy over the android .apk file  and tap to install
We have a really nice Table forum over HERE
if you have any  questions.

Cheers

My website

YouTube Channel

jancory ( ) posted Fri, 27 April 2012 at 5:40 PM

thanks, wolf i guess i could always go mifi for 3g if i had to. (my cellphone doesn't tether)

lost in the wilderness

My Freebies

LaurieA ( ) posted Fri, 27 April 2012 at 6:01 PM · edited Fri, 27 April 2012 at 6:05 PM

Right now Newegg has a refurbed 10"Asus Transformer for 275 bucks. Not bad ;).

I myself have a 1st gen iPad that we picked up for a hundred bucks. I also have a Nook Color that I rooted to run Gingerbread with Cyanogen Mod 7. It's a nice little Android device, but it's very small. I end up using the iPad most of the time ;). We only paid $129 for the Nook Color :).

Laurie

Anthanasius ( ) posted Fri, 27 April 2012 at 6:08 PM

Quote - I agree - that mini-pad does look interesting, Jan. The current prices for tablets is, I think, excessive. It's good to see market leaders (like Apple) set a precedent and appeal to a wider market with simpler devices.

Excessive ??? ( i dont talk apple it's for the elite of the world :laugh: ) I paid my Transformer 400 € a few mounth ago, not really expensive ...

Génération mobiles Le Forum / Le Site

jancory ( ) posted Fri, 27 April 2012 at 6:12 PM

so how much does screen size matter?

lost in the wilderness

My Freebies

LaurieA ( ) posted Fri, 27 April 2012 at 6:38 PM · edited Fri, 27 April 2012 at 6:39 PM

Well, I have the rooted Nook Color and it's pretty small. The hubby has a 7" Samsung Galaxy Tab for work. It's enough larger that I have no trouble seeing things with my old eyes on the Galaxy Tab...lol. The iPad is larger yet and is the perfect size for my eyes. Then  hubby has his own Asus 10" tablet. It's about the same screen size as my iPad, there's just a bit more of it.

Laurie

jancory ( ) posted Fri, 27 April 2012 at 6:44 PM

well my eyes are not the best so i'll cross off the nook then. thanks!

lost in the wilderness

My Freebies

LaurieA ( ) posted Fri, 27 April 2012 at 6:52 PM

It's real hard to play Angry Birds or Stupid Zombies on a tiny little screen...lolol ;).

One more observation: iPads have some beautiful apps. All there is to it. The bulk of them are very well made and nice to look at. That's not to say that Android is a slouch. It's not. But apps generally for the Android look slightly amateurish in comparrison. And I am the farthest thing from an Apple fanboi that you can get...lolol. I have 2 desktops and a netbook and those are all Windows PCs.

Laurie

Morana ( ) posted Fri, 27 April 2012 at 6:55 PM

Keep an eye out for contests and giveaways, too.  I won an iPad 2 last year in a radio call-in contest.  Never know until you try. :)

Just be careful who you send to pick it up.  Hubby picked it up for me, and I haven't seen it since.

lady-morana.deviantart.com

wolf359 ( ) posted Fri, 27 April 2012 at 6:57 PM

"so how much does screen size matter?"

That depends on your planned usage
I have to wear 1/4 inch thick bifocals.
I have read 12 novels since Jan 2012
as my third party e-reader apps allow for font enlarging of my books
I have two drawing& painting apps and
other neat utilities
along with 18 Games both 2D&3D.

Anything bigger than the 7 inch kindle
would not offer me much advantage over carrying my 13 inch Macbook everywhere.

Cheers

My website

YouTube Channel

LaurieA ( ) posted Fri, 27 April 2012 at 7:01 PM · edited Fri, 27 April 2012 at 7:04 PM

Oh, my iPad gets AWESOME battery life. The Nook Color not very much ;). Of course, an iPad is larger to carry. Not like you can put it in a pocket. You can with a 7inch tho :).

I can start playing music on my ipad, fall asleep, and it'll still be playing when I wake up...

I think I heard that a new 7" Samsung is coming out for 250 bucks. Might be worth waiting for and looking into. I like Samsung.

Laurie

wolf359 ( ) posted Fri, 27 April 2012 at 8:07 PM · edited Fri, 27 April 2012 at 8:10 PM

Other than the size the deal killer for me with the Ipad was the dependence on having the latest version of
 Itunes installed.

Right now My Mac and its OS is a "few" versions behind with no immediate plans to upgrade.

I went android because I want a complete stand alone device where interfacing with my computer was an option not a requirement for full functionality .

To be honest Amazon is selling the Kindle Fire at a Loss as a gateway device to their
"ecoystem" of content but they left it open enough
so that people like me who dont use their Ecosystem can still have full functionality even without firmware hacking or "rooting"

I dont stream their movies I USB sideload my own in any format AVI,Move, MKV, FVL etc and play them with the multimedia android app "moboplayer"

I dont buy their books I get them as .epub or .mobi files from other sources
or use caliber to convert when needed

I dont even use their kindergarden Home interface with that big ugly grey bookshelf I use Go launcher EX as my home screen

and games on the KF?
THIS
convinced me of its usefullness as a mobile gaming device

Yeah the Ipad is a great device with great developer support but its a little too "walled garden" for my tastes.

Cheers

My website

YouTube Channel

jancory ( ) posted Fri, 27 April 2012 at 8:26 PM

well as i don't have the $$ yet i have to wait anyhow. wolf--great info. if i go 7" i think it'd be a fire. thanks again, everyone.

lost in the wilderness

My Freebies

LaurieA ( ) posted Fri, 27 April 2012 at 9:07 PM

for what it's worth, I don't have itunes on any of my desktops (I wouldn't put that crap on my comp no way, no how...lol. I already have crappy Windows Media Player and don't have a choice in that ;)). I use other file managers to get things from my computers to my ipad. No itunes ;)

Laurie

SteveJax ( ) posted Fri, 27 April 2012 at 10:16 PM · edited Fri, 27 April 2012 at 10:17 PM

Quote - thanks, wolf i guess i could always go mifi for 3g if i had to. (my cellphone doesn't tether)

You might be surprised to find that your phone might tether with FoxFi. Mine does even though it's only supposed to tether with a 4Gig data plan. It's thethering just fine on my 300 MB data plan now.

And I have the Toshiba Thrive 32Gig model. I love it! But it's definitely not in your price range.

SickenlySweete ( ) posted Sat, 28 April 2012 at 12:01 AM

does any of these have a usb port??

i know the galaxy doesn't...

i want one but want to be able to hook a usb external drive to it sometimes.

www.bloodyrosesdesigns.com

http://www.aldaraproject.com/aldara/

http://www.dreamslayervisions.com

RobynsVeil ( ) posted Sat, 28 April 2012 at 12:42 AM

The Toshiba Thrive does... mind you, it's a pig to carry around and isn't cheap. :blink:

Metaphor of Chooks

SteveJax ( ) posted Sat, 28 April 2012 at 1:38 AM

Also FYI, The Toshiba Thrive will only read FAT/FAT32 drives. So forget about your 1 Terrabyte Passports or anything over the 320Gigs that FAT32 can format. Also the external drive will either need it's own power supply or have to be able to run off the low power of the thrive's battery support.

All that said, it will support an additional 32Gig's via the SD Card reader slot and any USB Thumb Drive formated to FAT/FAT32.

aeilkema ( ) posted Sat, 28 April 2012 at 3:18 AM

Why not go for one of these unnamed chinese ones? They're just as good as the branded ones, especially if you only do a few things on them. Just make sure you get a tablet with at least 512mb Rom and Ram and a capacitive touch screen, not resistive. The cpu needs to be at least a cotex A8, better even an A9 class. Plenty of choice and you would only have to pay around hundred to hundredfifty dollars. We've got one and it's working great.

Artwork and 3DToons items, create the perfect place for you toon and other figures!

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?vendor=23722

Due to the childish TOS changes, I'm not allowed to link to my other products outside of Rendo anymore :(

Food for thought.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYZw0dfLmLk

RobynsVeil ( ) posted Sat, 28 April 2012 at 3:31 AM

And here's one (of many) good places to get them from.

Metaphor of Chooks

RobynsVeil ( ) posted Sat, 28 April 2012 at 3:36 AM

For example, some sub-$200 capacitive 10.1" screen systems... this is just googling around. Are these any good? No clue. Is this $170 well-spent? Can't vouch for that. Just putting it out there...

Metaphor of Chooks

Anthanasius ( ) posted Sat, 28 April 2012 at 3:45 AM

Quote - The cpu needs to be at least a cotex A8, better even an A9 class.

You read what you write ?

A8 are more one year older, cortex a9 are the today processor before cortex a15, like tegra, qualcomm s4 or exynos. Small gravure, less consumption, more power.

jancory ( ) posted Sat, 28 April 2012 at 6:37 AM

Quote - Why not go for one of these unnamed chinese ones?

i would if i had specific models, but i'd rather not waste the little money i have on a piece of crap. been there done that! at $200 i'd probably be better off sticking with a known like KF, or better yet save up & get something quality. and steve--i'll look into FoxFi, that's one i've never heard of. thanks!

lost in the wilderness

My Freebies

LaurieA ( ) posted Sat, 28 April 2012 at 7:18 AM · edited Sat, 28 April 2012 at 7:19 AM

Quote - Why not go for one of these unnamed chinese ones? They're just as good as the branded ones, especially if you only do a few things on them. Just make sure you get a tablet with at least 512mb Rom and Ram and a capacitive touch screen, not resistive. The cpu needs to be at least a cotex A8, better even an A9 class. Plenty of choice and you would only have to pay around hundred to hundredfifty dollars. We've got one and it's working great.

Uh, no they are NOT as good. A family member bought one (I forget the brand name now) but it was SO cheap that Google wouldn't even put their stamp of approval on it and it didn't even have Google Market on it. REALLY cheap. Felt cheap as well. To the OP: Ignore this post totally and don't throw good money after bad.

Laurie

wolf359 ( ) posted Sat, 28 April 2012 at 9:46 AM · edited Sat, 28 April 2012 at 9:48 AM

"i would if i had specific models, but i'd rather not waste the little money i have on a piece of crap"

There is alot of cheap sub $200 garbage from china & india  in the tablet market
And I would Avoid them all like the plague.

Right now $200 USD seems to be that magic number for consumers in the 7 inch tablet form factor.

Currently the KF has 54% of the TOTAL android Tablet Market!!!
and it is not even Marketed as an "Android tablet" per say.

The main reason for this is Amazon's Existing  Ecosystem of content coupled with the Fact that nearly every android
phone app  will scale up nicely from a phone  to the KF without you actually needing a purpose built "kindle Fire" version of the app.

I have 90 apps installed  on MY KF.
84 of them are apps originally built for the larger screen android phones.

Any challenger to the KF in the 7 inch space will have to have better hardware:
( Easy task, just add camera, HDMI output,Microphone to use Skype etc.)

and Also be Profitable at $200 or less:
( Well..not so easy!!)

Cheers

My website

YouTube Channel

aeilkema ( ) posted Sun, 29 April 2012 at 2:22 AM

I do hope you're aware of the fact that the kindle doesn't doesn't have android market support, or google play as it is called now. It also doesn't run a large numer of android apps. Then there's the memory issue, it only has 8gb.... that not to much, only 6gb free for the user, that will be full in no time.

As for 54% market, that's in the US, I do hope you realize that, compared to the rest of the work, the android tablet market is small in the US.... over seventy % in the US is still dominated by Ipad, while in the rest of the world that's not the case.

You can say what you want, but my chinese tablet bought through houseofdap.com has full android market / google play support and has a total of 36gb of memory free for to use..... 7inch as well, bright vivid screen and a fast 1ghz dual core. Runs every android app, hdmi output, 6hours of battery use when doing heav stuff.... otherwise much longer. Yes, it has flash11 and no it's not rooted.

Best thing about it is I only paid $139 for it..... my wife's kindle just can't keep up with it and she regrets buying it and replaced it with.... yes a unbranded chinese one.

Artwork and 3DToons items, create the perfect place for you toon and other figures!

Due to the childish TOS changes, I'm not allowed to link to my other products outside of Rendo anymore :(

Food for thought.....

wolf359 ( ) posted Sun, 29 April 2012 at 4:36 AM · edited Sun, 29 April 2012 at 4:39 AM

"I do hope you're aware of the fact that the kindle doesn't doesn't have android market support, or google play as it is called now."

Well apparently it does not need android market/googleplay to capture 54% of the android tablet market as it has Amazon's Existing Ecosystem of content
and for those interested enough there is a simple one click rooting procedure will allow you to install Android Market/googleplay on the KF

"It also doesn't run a large numer of android apps."

Hmm my personal experience says otherwise
( 84 pure android apps/games on my device thus far)

The only Android Apps it wont run, in my experience ,are alternative keyboard apps as the kindle fire keyboard cannot be over ridden (without rooting.)

"Then there's the memory issue, it only has 8gb.... that not to much, only 6gb free for the user, that will be full in no time."

It is a mobile media consumption Device NOT a Mass storage device for compulsive digital hoarding Like the multi-terabyte hard drives/runtimes of poser/Daz junkies.
That is why Amazon offers unlimited Cloud storage and Streaming video and Music.

"As for 54% market, that's in the US, I do hope you realize that, compared to the rest of the work, the android tablet market is small in the US"

Yes indeed  the android tablet market is relatively new and small
But such as it is, it is now dominated by a 7 Inch tablet that is not even Marketed as a Pure android tablet but as an Amazon branded device.

".... over seventy % in the US is still dominated by Ipad, "

Yaa...  but the OP already stated CLEARLY that the Ipad is out of his budget so it is not at all relevant to any recommendation for him.

"7inch as well, bright vivid screen and a fast 1ghz dual core. Runs every android app, hdmi output, 6hours of battery use when doing heav stuff.... otherwise much longer. Yes, it has flash11 and no it's not rooted."Best thing about it is I only paid $139 for it"

Congrats I am glad your family has found a low cost Chinese brand that fits your needs
I do hope you are aware that some people ,
(like this thread's OP it seems),
Feel more secure with spending their limited "gadget funds" on a known,proven brand with an extremely solid reputation for tech support, very Liberal return policy, and a very active,product specific,online community and customer review system in place.

Cheers

My website

YouTube Channel

aeilkema ( ) posted Sun, 29 April 2012 at 5:04 AM

I hope you know that rooting voids your guarantee. As long as you don't root, your choice of apps is limited, Amazon only offers about ten % of what is available in the google store. 6gb is little, especially if you travel and/or want to put some movies on it. 54% can't be wrong, I don't know, the rest of the world refuses to buy th kindle and if you will read reviews that aren't from the us, they all state one thing, don't buy, there are better alternatives. The problem is that because of US import policy you are deprived of good alternatives that are lower priced, like yarvik or lenovo and argos. If I go to any store here or online, I can choose from a good selection of tablets, all priced well under $199 with better specs then the kindle fire. All of them have a 24 month guarantee policy. 54% doesn't say something about if kindle is the best or not.... it says more about how US import policy sucks and you end up paying more for less.

Food for thought.....

wolf359 ( ) posted Sun, 29 April 2012 at 6:04 AM

"As long as you don't root, your choice of apps is limited,"

Hi Sorry but you are just wrong here
I can Side load any Android App Via USB that doe not override the kindle keyboard  Just copy the .apk file over
and tap to install.

"I don't know, the rest of the world refuses to buy th kindle and if you will read reviews that aren't from the us, they all state one thing,......."

AKAIK the OP did not state that he is living outside the U.S.
so the complaints of non US tablet consumers are not relevant in this thread.

"The problem is that because of U.S. import policy you are deprived of good alternatives"

This is not a thread about U.S. trade policy
it is a thread where one person requested opinions on low cost tablet options
feel free to voice your concern about US trade policy to the Obama Administration.

" alternatives that are lower priced, like yarvik or lenovo and argos."

Again the OP is looking for a device in the $200 USD range
LENOVO:
"For the purposes of this review, we checked out the $569 32GB model, though you can also opt for a 16GB version ($499) or a 64GB number ($699). Lenovo's also selling a $60 dock with USB 2.0, micro-USB, HDMI, headphone and line-out ports, along with that $30 pen we've been using to practice our cursive."

The Yarvivk has a screen resolution of 800x600 and only 3 hours of video playback and single core

the KF has 7.5 hours of video playback and  a 1024x600  screen res and a duo core processor

Argos is a U.K. retailer again We assume the OP is from the US unless he states other wise.

Cheers

My website

YouTube Channel

aeilkema ( ) posted Sun, 29 April 2012 at 6:22 AM

:-)

Food for thought.....

jancory ( ) posted Sun, 29 April 2012 at 6:22 AM

yes i am in the US aeilkema--can you give me a link or model # of your unbranded tablets? there's just so many out there that i get befuddled looking. i have looked at a Lenovo that's under $200 at NewEgg (i like Lenovo) & this whole thing may prove moot as my vintage 1992 RCA tv just bit the dust last night & now i need to replace it first (i can deal with using a tiny screen for the internet but watching my 12" emergency tv is driving me nuts already) this is great information everyone, thank you again.

lost in the wilderness

My Freebies

aeilkema ( ) posted Sun, 29 April 2012 at 9:27 AM

I had a look at newegg and both tablets they offer in your price range, are excellent. The main difference is that the lenovo has more internal memory, but lacks a hdmi output. With hdmi you connect  the tablet to a tv, if that has hdmi as well. then you can surf, youtube, watch movies and so on with your tablet and see it on your tv. The view sonic has that, but less internal memory. The viewsonic also doesn't have 2 cameras. Lenovo has a good reputation and the tablet specs are good, so I would live without the tv connection. Both can be expanded with a sdcard for extra storage. The sale they have now for the lenove is excellent, for that16gb version we pay over $249........v

Food for thought.....

jancory ( ) posted Sun, 29 April 2012 at 9:33 AM

thank you! i don't tv-surf because my dsl isn't fast enough for that, so that isn't on my wishlist (yet). plus my little 12" tv isn't exactly HD, hehe.....

lost in the wilderness

My Freebies

wolf359 ( ) posted Sun, 29 April 2012 at 9:40 AM

"this whole thing may prove moot as my vintage 1992 RCA tv just bit the dust last night & now i need to replace it first (i can deal with using a tiny screen for the internet but watching my 12" emergency tv is driving me nuts already)"

Well there is good news on that front.

The mass proliferation of flat screen HD tv's Crowding the market has caused prices to plummet so you will have little problem finding a great deal on one.

And even better the Older style CRT Tv's have so little resale value you may find people or businesses literally giving them away.

I know of people here in New york that have "rescued" perfectly functional 26-30 inch
"old" CRT tv's from a curbside grave.

Cheers

My website

YouTube Channel

jancory ( ) posted Sun, 29 April 2012 at 9:46 AM

i may have to 'rescue' one from the local thrift store, IF i can muscle the old one out to the truck to take to the dump. it'd make a great boat anchor.

lost in the wilderness

My Freebies

LaurieA ( ) posted Sun, 29 April 2012 at 10:19 AM · edited Sun, 29 April 2012 at 10:20 AM

Reminds me of my 30" tube tv monster. Took two men and a mule team to get it in the house ;).

Laurie

wolf359 ( ) posted Sun, 29 April 2012 at 10:35 AM

"Reminds me of my 30" tube tv monster. Took two men and a mule team to get it in the house ;)."

LOL!! My back aches just thinking of those Days
the worst of it is that the front to back depth often forced you to extend& wrap your arms around it in a way that made you round your spine
which is the exact opposite of how you should be carrying such a heavy object... Arrrgh!!

Cheers

My website

YouTube Channel

aeilkema ( ) posted Wed, 02 May 2012 at 4:22 AM

http://www.amazon.com/Innovatek-InnoSoul-Android-Multi-Touch-Capacitive/dp/B007SWXSUC/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1335950006&sr=8-2

http://www.amazon.com/Coby-7-Inch-Android-Internet-Tablet/dp/B0075W8D7I/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1335950006&sr=8-1

Not sure if you purchased already, but suddenly realized that www.amazon.com has a lot of tablets besides the kindle fire. I searched on tablet 7 inch android 4 and a lot came up. Android 4 is the latest version, much better then 2.3. Good thing about amazon is that people review what they've bought so you get an idea of the pros and cons. I just picked out 2, but there are many more.....

Food for thought.....

Anthanasius ( ) posted Wed, 02 May 2012 at 4:41 AM

ICS with just 512 Mo of RAM, i hope you have a good bike :biggrin:

1 Gb of RAM is the minimum to have a good browsing or task switching without lags.

If you're looking a 7" tablet go for the SGT, the community is enormous (xda) !

wolf359 ( ) posted Wed, 02 May 2012 at 4:46 AM · edited Wed, 02 May 2012 at 4:47 AM

"ICS with just 512 Mo of RAM, i hope you have a good bike"

Always read the specs carefully both thosehe listed only have screen resolutions of 800x480
and less than 3 Gigs of available storage.

But it is good to see more tablet options for people of various needs.

Cheers

My website

YouTube Channel

Anthanasius ( ) posted Wed, 02 May 2012 at 5:41 AM

800x480, buy a phone 😉

jancory ( ) posted Wed, 02 May 2012 at 5:45 AM

Quote - 800x480, buy a phone 😉

funny, i was just checking phones out last night......

lost in the wilderness

My Freebies

SteveJax ( ) posted Wed, 02 May 2012 at 7:24 AM

Just finished watching a movie on my TV using the HDMI port on my Thrive. Do that with a phone!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.