Thu, Sep 19, 9:37 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:35 am)

Subject: VIKI's Closet Clearance.. :o)

-renapd- ( ) posted Sat, 01 September 2001 at 10:26 AM · edited Sun, 15 September 2024 at 8:49 PM
Site Admin

I think it's quite a shame some items are no longer available anywhere..! Like Steve's first short Millie Dress and first Evening Gown! :o) So clearing out Millie's closet from my presets and backups, they were checked out, cr2s & materials were edited.. finally getting the green light to be added to PWFW.. It was quite fun to play with oldies so newbies can have their chance as well to grab some of Poserworld's & Fairywood's memories... :o) Rena

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

nikitacreed ( ) posted Sat, 01 September 2001 at 12:31 PM

Awesome! I need more and more Vicki clothes! :o) :o) Happy happy camper I am!

djthomas ( ) posted Sat, 01 September 2001 at 12:59 PM

Sorta new to all of this: PWFW?

Jackson ( ) posted Sat, 01 September 2001 at 1:04 PM

PWFW stands for Poser World/Fairy World. They used to be two separate sites then combined (I think).

-renapd- ( ) posted Sat, 01 September 2001 at 1:11 PM
Site Admin

LOL.. actually PWFW stands for Poserworld/FairyWoods Yes..they were two huge free sites for years, first run by Steve Shanks (clothes creator) the other by me (Texturer)and we happen to work together! :o) Popularity and bandwidth problems forced us to turn to a yearly subscription site, PWFW! Check out for more details here since you are new! :o) http://www.poserworld.com Rena

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]

-renapd- ( ) posted Sat, 01 September 2001 at 1:15 PM
Site Admin

and if you wish to get a sneak preview of how much new stuff has already been up there in the last 3 months of PWFW's existance...here's the direct link to Preview pages! :o) http://poserworld.com/subspreview.asp (lots of pages to check out!)

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]

chohole ( ) posted Sat, 01 September 2001 at 1:32 PM

Like I always say, Vickie gets better clothes than poor old posette, might download and play to see if I can get them to fit. I used to like the old pw site, and wish I had downloaded more while it was there.

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

-renapd- ( ) posted Sat, 01 September 2001 at 1:39 PM
Site Admin

chocole.... this is NOT right! :o) Check out the previews pages and you'll see that posette is still our all times favorite! Her closet"s" are overstuffed with things by now! LOL Rena

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]

-renapd- ( ) posted Sat, 01 September 2001 at 1:40 PM
Site Admin

Not to mention that ALL 3 Poserworld CDs were just P4 clothes! VL grin Rena

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]

jamball77 ( ) posted Sat, 01 September 2001 at 2:00 PM

I have all 3 PW CDs and they have a lot of good stuff.

rodpanther ( ) posted Sat, 01 September 2001 at 3:06 PM

a question for you I was thinking of subscribing to PW and wonder if it allows downlaod accellerators? Reason im asking is i live in Scotland and only have 56k and they cut me off every 2 hours and i have to redial and the resume helps me alot. I cant mass download only a few files at a time so i wouldnt cause much bandwidth problems especially on laggy 56k LOL. Thanks rodpanther

-renapd- ( ) posted Sat, 01 September 2001 at 4:15 PM
Site Admin

That's not a rule I said neither me nor steve! BUT download accelerators are NOT allowed on PWFW and it is stated so everywhere there! If you use one you get a warning , next time you loose access with no refund! Sorry but it was download accelerators in the first place that drove PW and FW bandwidth cost to sky limits and forced the subscription site in place of the FREE ones! :o( Rena

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]

-renapd- ( ) posted Sat, 01 September 2001 at 4:16 PM
Site Admin

Best choice for you I guess would be to buy the PWFW CD1 of all items released so far... not a subsription! :o)

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]

-renapd- ( ) posted Sat, 01 September 2001 at 4:18 PM
Site Admin

and wait for the next one at the end of the year instead of having instant access to the files as soon as they go up!:o)

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]

sturkwurk ( ) posted Sat, 01 September 2001 at 4:26 PM

Just for clarification... does the new CD have ALL the content of the current site... including the other cd's that are already available from the site? I've greatly enjoyed my subscription so far too! The recent castle parts update just left me wanting more outstanding files! Doug Sturk "sturkwurk"

I came, I rendered, I'm still broke.

Mesh_Magick ( ) posted Sat, 01 September 2001 at 9:50 PM

These clothes available now or in the next update? Thanks Reana:)

nitreug ( ) posted Sat, 01 September 2001 at 11:22 PM

Download accelerators are not accept at PWFW. When I am downloading something there I just rename my Gozilla so it does not start for download. Maybe a DSL line will provide fast downloads whitout using download accelerators. Many sites forbit those accelerators.

nitreug ( ) posted Sat, 01 September 2001 at 11:23 PM

Rena: Is it available or will be? Great works like always. I really appreciate my membership with you and Steve. Claude

-renapd- ( ) posted Sun, 02 September 2001 at 4:54 AM
Site Admin

We have recently aquired a second T1 just for PWFW! Just give Allen sometime to configure it right! :o) No..I don't think CD items are included on PWFW's CD1..I must check myself too with Allen about that, thanks for reminding me.. LOL You see steve and I are just playing and creating..all the rest of hazzarous & boring business stuff is run by Allen Harkelroad, the owner of Internet Eye! VL grin Rena

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.