Thu, Sep 19, 9:33 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:32 am)

Subject: Zign Track anyone buy this?

Marque ( ) posted Wed, 09 December 2009 at 6:56 PM · edited Fri, 26 July 2024 at 3:58 AM

And if so did you ever get it to work?

InfoCentral ( ) posted Wed, 09 December 2009 at 9:45 PM

Bought it on the Friday 13 special and just installed it.  Now I need to get a webcam to test it out myself.  Sorry, can't be of help.

Marque ( ) posted Wed, 09 December 2009 at 9:56 PM

My problem is I can't activate it. Got the email with the number but it doesn't work, frustrating. Were you able to get it to activate?

Marque ( ) posted Wed, 09 December 2009 at 9:56 PM

And yes, I do have an email in to the vendor.

InfoCentral ( ) posted Wed, 09 December 2009 at 11:38 PM

Yep, it activated fine.  When you get the screen with the computer key number above it is the registered name.  Whatever that is is what you need to put in the box with the activation number.  At first I though you could any name you want it registered too but in reading the instructions I don't think that is the case.

InfoCentral ( ) posted Sat, 20 March 2010 at 7:39 PM · edited Sat, 20 March 2010 at 7:43 PM

Geeesh, its been like 7 months already since the soon to be released Zign Track 2 and still not a word about it yet.  I am beginning to think it was a gimmick to get people to purchase with the promise of a free upgrade that now seems like it is never going to materialize. 

Does anyone have any update on 2's release?

InfoCentral ( ) posted Mon, 22 March 2010 at 7:50 PM

Heard from the developer that 2 should be in beta testing in a few weeks.  At least there is some news about the progression...

InfoCentral ( ) posted Mon, 28 May 2012 at 10:33 PM

Anyone still use this product.  I see there is no support forum so its one of the programs that your on your own...

Gremalkyn ( ) posted Mon, 28 May 2012 at 10:38 PM

No idea what this is.  Since there is a camera involved, is it a motion capture thing that lets you animate a fugure based on what the camera recorded?

flibbits ( ) posted Tue, 29 May 2012 at 1:25 AM

It's facial motion capture.

InfoCentral ( ) posted Tue, 29 May 2012 at 11:01 AM

Its a cheap marker based facial mocap program.  There is a video tutorial on going from Zign Track to Poser but this was done with v1.0 and now there is 2.0 that has been out for several years now.  I have some questions but there doesn't seem to be any support forum.  I wrote tech support but its been several days and still no reply.

InfoCentral ( ) posted Wed, 30 May 2012 at 9:18 AM

Finally got a reply form tech support.  Apparently Poser figures don't accept bvh facial mocap so it needs to be exported out of Zign Track in a PZ2 format.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.