Sat, Sep 21, 6:06 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: A model request?

Sihn ( ) posted Thu, 23 August 2001 at 2:12 AM · edited Sun, 04 August 2024 at 10:15 PM

I need an illustration for a vampire story that we'll be doing on my Dark Trek Voyages site in a few weeks. I've searched for 3d models, and actual images from movies, but can't find just what I want. I'm looking for a black carriage, gold trim, with two lanterns on either side of the driver's bench either by itself against a dark background, or on a spooky type cobbled street. If anyone has seen anything close to this, let me know. If you've done an image, or oyu have a model I might use and are willing to allow it to be used (with proper credit and a link to your gallery/homepage) please drop a post here. Thank you, Sihn

thunderdon ( ) posted Mon, 03 September 2001 at 12:47 AM

I MIGHT create model depending on the need and available time. To help me out please define carriage type(ie Hearse, New York Park style, Englands coronation style etc). The historical period (1600's,1700's) will help. Level of detail (will be viewed from distance or closeup) (or view interior from exterior). Will the drawbars and linkage be needed (to hook up horses). Horses are up to you as without Poser I wouldn't attenpt them. A black mariah(sp) style hearse with glass windows, lanterns would be easy except for the curtains which were satin like Lily Munsters dresses(now I'm dating myself). Let me know... td

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.