Tue, Oct 1, 5:26 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 01 3:49 pm)

Subject: wow, this render in the gallery is inspiring, like poww

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Sat, 16 June 2012 at 9:53 PM · edited Fri, 30 August 2024 at 7:50 PM

is this possible without postwork?

not exactly nude, but almost

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=2308880

♥ My Gallery Albums    ♥   My YT   ♥   Party in the CarrarArtists Forum  ♪♪ 10 years of Carrara forum ♥ My FreeStuff

pjz99 ( ) posted Sat, 16 June 2012 at 10:07 PM

file_482554.jpg

That's mostly postwork, including the (probably) hair.  Play around with exposure/gamma and artifacts jump out.  Also notice that sometimes the hair casts shadows, sometimes it doesn't, and notice the bright specular along the jaw and neck where it's supposedly deep in shadow behind the hair and the hat.

My Freebies

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Sat, 16 June 2012 at 10:16 PM

oh.  sigh, somewhat of a letdown.  the fur is prolly p/w, too?

♥ My Gallery Albums    ♥   My YT   ♥   Party in the CarrarArtists Forum  ♪♪ 10 years of Carrara forum ♥ My FreeStuff

pjz99 ( ) posted Sat, 16 June 2012 at 10:32 PM

No, it looks to me as if the fur is layered on from a photograph, but best ask the artist.

My Freebies

gammaRascal ( ) posted Sun, 17 June 2012 at 10:02 AM

http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?id=e0f7bbff88b8f07ce3d037ed6d6d3d353d8ac7f7.402748

All the fur and hair is postwork. Whether the fur is derived from another image or not, probably.  

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.