Sun, Oct 6, 3:27 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Last Week in the Gallery #23

Meisiekind ( ) posted Sun, 03 June 2012 at 1:05 PM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 3:22 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

WELCOME  TO
      LAST WEEK  in the GALLERY #23

*       Be sure to visit the full collage with integrated links* Here

"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them."

Elliott Erwitt

Meisiekind ( ) posted Sun, 03 June 2012 at 1:07 PM

Congratulations to all the selected artists! Great images again this week!

"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them."

Elliott Erwitt

kgb224 ( ) posted Sun, 03 June 2012 at 1:08 PM

Congratulations for everyone feauturing in the gallery of the week.

God Bless.

0rest4wicked ( ) posted Sun, 03 June 2012 at 1:32 PM

Fisrt I'd like to congratulate all the chosen artists! Secondly I'd like to thank all those that work hard to put this together each week.

Dana

Azatoth ( ) posted Sun, 03 June 2012 at 1:34 PM

Thank you very much for choosing my picture "Lady Death".

It only occured to me recently, that part of my pictures have the wrong tags, Fractal-Animal, instead of Photomanipulation-Animal. I need to correct that soon.

helanker ( ) posted Sun, 03 June 2012 at 2:16 PM

COngratulations all selected :-D  WOnderful collection indeed.

whaleman ( ) posted Sun, 03 June 2012 at 2:16 PM

Very nice selection of worthy photos!

Fred255 ( ) posted Sun, 03 June 2012 at 2:27 PM

That's so funny.  I leave this place and not post for years!  The first time I come back I get selected.  I will have to stop posting again to see if when I post again I get selected.  Thanks for the laugh :~)

ecurb - The Devil

tennesseecowgirl ( ) posted Sun, 03 June 2012 at 2:29 PM

All of these look so amazing, I will have to go later and visit those I haven't already.  Congratulations to you all, and especially to Michael I am so tickled to see your Tennessee Mill included in this weeks gallery.    Great job everyone.

myrrhluz ( ) posted Sun, 03 June 2012 at 3:24 PM

Beautiful selection! Congratulations to everyone here!

bullsnook ( ) posted Sun, 03 June 2012 at 3:40 PM

thank you so much for featuring my image, I am honored. Congrats to the other featured artists for there images as well

billcody ( ) posted Sun, 03 June 2012 at 4:35 PM

Great collection! Congratulations to all these fine photographers!  And THANKS to the staff here, too!

auntietk ( ) posted Sun, 03 June 2012 at 5:40 PM

Congratulations, everybody!  There's some really fine work here ... excellent stuff!  :)  Thank you to Carin and the staff for your hard work.  You rock!  >:D<

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

alwaysonmymind ( ) posted Sun, 03 June 2012 at 6:27 PM

Thanks to everyone involved in selecting my photo for the gallery of the week. And congrats to everybody selected.

bobrgallegos ( ) posted Mon, 04 June 2012 at 12:10 AM

A wonderful collection of photos in this weeks selections. Thank You staff for all Your hard work in making these selections.

cfulton ( ) posted Mon, 04 June 2012 at 3:12 AM

What a wonderful week. Thank you and congratulations to you all!

Clive

MrsLubner ( ) posted Mon, 04 June 2012 at 8:44 AM

This was one of thosze weeks when I had the hardest time choosing photographs because they were all so wonderful! congratulations!

Flannel Knight's Photos
MrsLubner
Forum Moderator
                                          Robert Brault

aksirp ( ) posted Tue, 05 June 2012 at 4:09 PM

ohlala! surprise, surprise! i am late but thank you so much for chose my pic in this gallery, i am sooooooo glad! with this picture i was working earnestly and thats results! :) thank you so much and congratulations to all other photographers!! great;)

anahata.c ( ) posted Tue, 05 June 2012 at 10:35 PM · edited Tue, 05 June 2012 at 10:36 PM

My congratulations to everyone, it's a wonderful selection. And to all of you on the staff who work so hard on this every week. And finally, to all who create & share with the world every day...A wonderful selection, once more.

bangonthedrums ( ) posted Sun, 17 June 2012 at 2:40 PM

i'm such a goofball sometimes lol - i just now thought to scroll past the collage to find that i can add a note of thanks here!  and thanks i do give - albeit belatedly - for including my work in this edition of lwitg!  i'm honoerd to have my work shown alongside so many truly exceptional pieces - congratulations to all other selectees, and thanks too to all who have left congratulatory posts (especially you, lynell xo)... y'all are the best!

michael

FireLillyCreations ( ) posted Mon, 18 June 2012 at 2:37 PM

Thanks once again for thre honor! :D

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.