Mon, Sep 9, 4:37 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: Somewhat OT. RonKnight resurfaces again!

Gareee ( ) posted Thu, 05 July 2012 at 1:18 PM · edited Sun, 08 September 2024 at 8:07 PM

Search for Ron over on youtube. I was suprised seeing that familiar name pop up in a search.

Way too many people take way too many things way too seriously.

monkeycloud ( ) posted Thu, 05 July 2012 at 2:01 PM
Larry F ( ) posted Thu, 05 July 2012 at 2:06 PM

If I'm not mistaken, shouldn't that be Ron Knights? "KnightS?" He seemed to have disappeared but have run across him on various sites periodically. Also he SEEMS to have calmed down somewhat, although haven't heard anything of him in quite some time.

Gareee ( ) posted Thu, 05 July 2012 at 2:13 PM

Yeah, with an S

Honestly, not worth me even watching any of the videos of. Just amusing to stumble across him.

LaurieA ( ) posted Thu, 05 July 2012 at 2:16 PM · edited Thu, 05 July 2012 at 2:17 PM

Yeah, he was over at RDNA for a bit I think. We all miss him....choke, spit, choke

Watch urself on those videos....they can be deadly....lmao. Poke urself in the eyes first for your own safety.

Laurie

Gareee ( ) posted Thu, 05 July 2012 at 2:19 PM

Ha!

LaurieA ( ) posted Thu, 05 July 2012 at 2:23 PM

Yeah, you laugh now! HA...just wait until the nightmares start ;).

Laurie

LaurieA ( ) posted Thu, 05 July 2012 at 2:30 PM · edited Thu, 05 July 2012 at 2:31 PM

In all fairness, I think ole Ronnie has calmed down quite a bit in his old age ;). And he's been around YouTube for years now actually. Sometimes I miss him in the Chicken Coop...kindling that he was...lol

Laurie

Acadia ( ) posted Thu, 05 July 2012 at 5:30 PM

I don't know what issues people had / have with Ron, but I liked him.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

WandW ( ) posted Thu, 05 July 2012 at 6:56 PM · edited Thu, 05 July 2012 at 6:56 PM

I like Ron as well, Linda; whatever ocurred must have happened before my time.  I used to encounter him on the old CP Forums. The last I heard from him was on RDNA sayiing that he was holding off upgrading to Poser 9 until he tried Studio 4, but that was several months ago.  I'll need to check out his YouTube channel; he used to have some good tutorials there...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Wisdom of bagginsbill:

"Oh - the manual says that? I have never read the manual - this must be why."
“I could buy better software, but then I'd have to be an artist and what's the point of that?"
"The [R'osity Forum Search] 'Default' label should actually say 'Don't Find What I'm Looking For'".
bagginsbill's Free Stuff... https://web.archive.org/web/20201010171535/https://sites.google.com/site/bagginsbill/Home

LaurieA ( ) posted Thu, 05 July 2012 at 8:10 PM

Quote - I like Ron as well, Linda; whatever ocurred must have happened before my time.  I used to encounter him on the old CP Forums. The last I heard from him was on RDNA sayiing that he was holding off upgrading to Poser 9 until he tried Studio 4, but that was several months ago.  I'll need to check out his YouTube channel; he used to have some good tutorials there...

Yeah, it did happen a LOOOOONG time ago...lol. Let's just say he ruffled a few feathers. Ok, nearly everyones but past is past..lol.

Laurie

wolf359 ( ) posted Thu, 05 July 2012 at 10:11 PM

Ron Knights, Doc Legume, Iron Bear etc.
I for on am Glad to see that this forum
has evolved past the stage where dominant personalities and their "fans" were allowed to set the tone around here.

Cheers

My website

YouTube Channel

jerr3d ( ) posted Thu, 05 July 2012 at 11:40 PM

Despite all the bad things that happened you got to admit that Doc Legume's Pink Pony images where Shut the Front Door funny!

wolf359 ( ) posted Fri, 06 July 2012 at 3:32 AM

"you got to admit that Doc Legume's Pink Pony images where Shut the Front Door funny!"

Not really ....but again I was not amongst his throng of "fans"
To each their own though

Cheers

My website

YouTube Channel

Roy G ( ) posted Fri, 06 July 2012 at 8:35 AM

I remember those days also. So I went over to YouTube to refresh my memory.

He is still pretty darn weird. :)

LaurieA ( ) posted Fri, 06 July 2012 at 8:57 AM · edited Fri, 06 July 2012 at 8:59 AM

I actually liked Ironbear ;). Perhaps a bit holier than thou, but funny as hell...lol. Where else would we get terms like Rendatrocity, Content Parasites and Captain Coopa? LOL

Ah, how I miss Radio Free Internet.

Laurie

scanmead ( ) posted Sat, 07 July 2012 at 8:34 AM

Ironbear was at least from this planet and you could understand what he said. The other one... cranky people from alternate dimensions where facts act like quantum particles make me nervous.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.