Sat, Oct 5, 10:24 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 9:59 am)

Subject: ISO patagium wings

tonymouse ( ) posted Sat, 14 July 2012 at 9:53 AM · edited Sat, 05 October 2024 at 8:19 AM

I figure the fancy word might get attention. but for simple folk like me a gliding skin like flying squirls and suger gliders have or even somewhat like it able to be used with M4, I am making an Anthro Suger Glider and that is the only thing I am missing. pay is fine.

any and all help or suggestions are welcome.

Lyrra ( ) posted Sun, 15 July 2012 at 12:50 AM

mmm  that could be tricky. I presume you mean one that is attached to the ventral line along the body: underside of arm, sides and legs

could be doable with dynamics, but might need a full well fursuit to make it stay put

in classical rigging a conformer would be painful to make.

any chance you use a version of poser with weighmapping? that could be done, I think.

Lyrra

tonymouse ( ) posted Sun, 15 July 2012 at 7:59 AM

I'm in poser 8, I'd be happy if I could fine somthing that was under arms and side of torso even, kind of a hint of glider membranes.

Lyrra ( ) posted Sun, 15 July 2012 at 8:39 AM

mm that might be doable. I'll mess around some tonight and see what I can come up with thats riggable

Lyrra

tonymouse ( ) posted Sun, 15 July 2012 at 8:08 PM

Very very cool!! I'd love to see what you come up with.

Lyrra ( ) posted Sun, 15 July 2012 at 9:31 PM · edited Sun, 15 July 2012 at 9:37 PM

file_483858.jpg

well this has some nasty issues here and there. if you arent afraid of postwork it might do

could stand more rigging fiddling but I havent the time

ps and for some reason v4 has spontaneously developed arabic, or somehting, up in that corner. very odd.

Lyrra

tonymouse ( ) posted Sun, 15 July 2012 at 9:50 PM

That looks very usable to me ;)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.