Sat, Oct 5, 10:24 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 11:28 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Prime membership expired early?

DaWaterRat ( ) posted Wed, 18 July 2012 at 3:46 PM · edited Sat, 05 October 2024 at 10:23 AM

file_483988.jpg

My prime membership is listed as expiring today.  That's fine, I was going to renew today.  But I wanted to add a few prime items to my cart so as to make only one check out, but they aren't showing at prime prices, and more to the point, I can't use the Prime renewal coupon.  If "expires on July 18" means that today my account is expired, then it should have read "Expires on July 17."  If Expiration is based on the time of day I purchased the Prime Membership, then the time should be listed too.

I'd post this in the prime membership forum, but since my prime membership has expired, I can't access that to ask for help or advice.

And I'm in the same Time Zone as the Renderosity Servers (unless they've been moved recently) so it's not a matter of the different time zones catching me off guard.

Edit to add: and I checked my account history, and I purchased my membership last year on July 19, so now I know it's shorting me a day.

TinaK ( ) posted Wed, 18 July 2012 at 4:08 PM

Hello,

We did have a little problem but I have corrected your account.  It was due to it being Leap Year. 

Please try again and let me know if you still have a problem with your order.

Thanks

TinaK

Renderosity Admin

Tina Kaylor

Community Manager

DaWaterRat ( ) posted Wed, 18 July 2012 at 4:15 PM

That worked.

Thank you! :)

Sedor ( ) posted Thu, 19 July 2012 at 3:26 PM

Same was happening at my account - wanted to buy something at prime price, but I my membership expired one day earlier than shown.

Markus 

TinaK ( ) posted Thu, 19 July 2012 at 3:35 PM

Sedor,

All of these were fixed yesterday so you shouldn't have experienced this.  What time did you try to make your purchase?

Also did you renew your Membership?

Thanks

TinaK

Tina Kaylor

Community Manager

Sedor ( ) posted Thu, 19 July 2012 at 3:38 PM

I've tried it a few minutes ago - my membership is expiring today (July, 19th).

No, I didn't renew it.

Markus 

cathsyl ( ) posted Thu, 19 July 2012 at 9:48 PM

Hello,

I have the same problem, my prime membership expired july,19(today) and I can't have the prime price on my order.

TinaK ( ) posted Fri, 20 July 2012 at 10:59 AM

cathsy,

The Prime membership at 50% off expired on the 18th.  It is now back to 30%.

Wish that there was something we could do but the coupons and promo was only available for the 16th, 17th, and 18th.

Sorry even though I know this doesn't help.

TinaK

Renderosity Admin

Tina Kaylor

Community Manager

cathsyl ( ) posted Fri, 20 July 2012 at 11:22 AM

I know for the coupon but i already member. My subscription end july 19 And yesterday i can't do my order . I had a few hours remaining in my membership.

Sedor ( ) posted Fri, 20 July 2012 at 11:25 AM

Yep, that's it - can't process my order yesterday with the Prime-Prices. 

Markus 

TinaK ( ) posted Fri, 20 July 2012 at 12:31 PM

Sedor,

Your's account was a little different and I will send you a sitemail on this.

Thanks

TinaK

Tina Kaylor

Community Manager

TinaK ( ) posted Fri, 20 July 2012 at 12:32 PM

cathsyl,

Your issue has been resolved please try one more time.

Thanks

TinaK

Tina Kaylor

Community Manager

cathsyl ( ) posted Sat, 21 July 2012 at 7:19 PM

Hello,

I have tried last night and again this morning with the same result, it's not working. I still get the regular price. Thank you for you help.

TinaK ( ) posted Sat, 21 July 2012 at 8:14 PM

cathsyl,

We will look into this on Monday during normal business hours.

I'm not giving up.

Not sure what has happened.

TinaK

Tina Kaylor

Community Manager

cathsyl ( ) posted Sat, 28 July 2012 at 8:41 AM

I did not get any news from you , were you able to fix my issue ?

Thanks, 

StaceyG ( ) posted Sat, 28 July 2012 at 9:16 AM

cathsyl,

We extended it but you must not have tried in time so it expired again. I've extended it one more time but you will have to take advantage of it by July 30th because after that time your membership will expire if you don't purchase a new one.

georgehaze ( ) posted Sat, 28 July 2012 at 9:10 PM

Could mine be extended too?

I was in Belize in the Honduras as part of a Mission program (worked out of the dispensary) and didn't have access to much internet while gone (odd that verizon doesn't mention that on their "4G" commercials).

Mine apparently also expired on July 19th.

StaceyG ( ) posted Sun, 29 July 2012 at 10:10 AM

Georgehaze,

These situations were a little different internally in the database which is why we granted the extension but unfortunately we can't just extend memberships that didn't have any internal issues.

You can purchase a new year of membership at 30% right now by going to the link below

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/renderosity-prime-membership/87657

Thank you

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.