Sun, Sep 15, 5:16 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: OT - Thank You, NASA

TheBryster ( ) posted Mon, 06 August 2012 at 7:58 AM · edited Fri, 06 September 2024 at 2:03 PM
Forum Moderator

Just wanted to send a huge thankyou to the guys and gals at NASA for the REMO they just dropped on my planet - thankyou!!!!

http://www.aol.co.uk/video/nasa-mars-curiosity-rover-its-just-a-robot-with-a-laser/517435047/

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/08/06/tech/mars-rover-curiosity/index.html

I really needed the spare parts..................

(REMO = Resupply Module)

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

peedy ( ) posted Mon, 06 August 2012 at 8:22 AM

LOL!

I was thinking of you when  it landed. :-D
Do you need those parts for your chair????

Corrie

Ravyns ( ) posted Mon, 06 August 2012 at 10:45 AM

file_484831.jpg

Were you one of the protesters TheBryster??

**************************************************************************************

Life may not be the party we hoped for but while we're here we should dance.

Quest ( ) posted Mon, 06 August 2012 at 10:51 AM · edited Mon, 06 August 2012 at 10:57 AM

I was up late last night linked to JPL NASA live HD media stream watching the gripping moments "7 minutes of terror". It was spectacular to say the least. And while I was applauding the landing I couldn't but help think about TheBryster and if maybe the craft had landed squarely on his chair or at the very least that he was fully dressed when it stopped by to peak in on him. Extraordinary piece of technology all around.

Very funny image Ravyns :lol:

staigermanus ( ) posted Mon, 06 August 2012 at 9:54 PM

Quote - Were you one of the protesters TheBryster??

LOL that's sooooo funny!

staigermanus ( ) posted Mon, 06 August 2012 at 9:55 PM
skiwillgee ( ) posted Mon, 06 August 2012 at 11:37 PM

Bryster has a new toy!

chohole ( ) posted Tue, 07 August 2012 at 9:42 AM

Wonder if he will be tempted to try seeing how fast it goes before he dismantles it for spare parts.

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

TheBryster ( ) posted Tue, 07 August 2012 at 3:50 PM · edited Tue, 07 August 2012 at 3:53 PM
Forum Moderator

Wonder if he will be tempted to try seeing how fast it goes before he dismantles it for spare parts.

No, but that laser is going to come in handy....................

@ Ravyns - Who do you think took the photo.....................?

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

clay ( ) posted Tue, 07 August 2012 at 10:35 PM

I like how they made the tread pattern on the curiosity rover, its morse code that spells out JPL LOL!!!

Do atleast one thing a day that scares the hell outta ya!!

dyret ( ) posted Wed, 08 August 2012 at 5:22 AM

Is the first video Bryce made? :-)

karl.garnham1 ( ) posted Fri, 10 August 2012 at 11:17 AM

Mars is a cool planet in more ways than one(average Tempreture is -55c) perticulary if you look at it though a telescope. Its a pain to photograph (in Fact I can't do it). Theres a common misconception People think because Mars is Red its Hot but they couldn't be more wrong its very cold and its atmosphere is thin and poisonus to Humans. There is however Evidence that Mars was hotter back when its core was still hot liquid water could flow. And Mars is not the only red planet in our solar system (A Dwarf Planet Called Sedna is very red and it is the coldest object in the solar System -237c and its almost as red as mars). But a lot smaller its even smaller than Pluto.

TheBryster ( ) posted Fri, 10 August 2012 at 3:15 PM
Forum Moderator

It's not cold on Mars. It's bloody freezing!!!!!! You should see what it does to my tomatoes.

karl.garnham1 ( ) posted Sat, 11 August 2012 at 10:58 AM

Yeah Mars is freezing But if you consider other Places in the Universe like Triton, Sedna, Pluto, Eris and Kuiper Belt objects you realise Mars is just cold. And if you consider the Jupiter Type Planets that get thrown out of their Solar Systems by passing Hot Jupiters. Did you know that Parts of Mercury are colder than mars because Mercury is so close to the sun its year is 88 Earth Days and it is locked in synchronus rotation so one side sees the sun at full volume and is very hot but the part that gets no Sunlight ever is -180c and Mercury is the Closest Planet to the sun.

Check this link out Bryster

http://www.stanfords.co.uk/Home/Product-Detail/Mars_XL00000085553.htm

You can Buy a Mars Globe from this Website and its very Accurate in detail.(you might be able to get a cheaper version on ebay

Karl

UVDan ( ) posted Thu, 06 September 2012 at 3:18 AM
Forum Moderator

Free men do not ask permission to bear arms!!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.