Mon, Aug 5, 4:56 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Animation

Welcome to the Animation Forum

Forum Moderators: Wolfenshire, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Animation F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 09 7:44 am)

In here we will dicuss everything that moves.

Characters, motion graphics, props, particles... everything that moves!
Enjoy , create and share :)
Remember to check the FAQ for useful information and resources.

Animation learning and resources:

[Animations]

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: The American Ninja - Beach Justic

poisinivy ( ) posted Sat, 11 August 2012 at 8:28 AM · edited Mon, 05 August 2024 at 4:29 PM

Attached Link: The American Ninja - Beach Justic

file_485037.jpg

This story begins like any other morning with our little ninja taking a morning jog on the beach. That is when the trouble begins!

Created with Daz Studio

rokket ( ) posted Sun, 12 August 2012 at 6:23 PM

I liked the look of the waves crashing on the beach. I just discovered this forum. Kind of cool to see what others are doing without having to waste hours looking though all the other stuff that is there on YouTube.

If I had a nickle for ever time a woman told me to get lost, I could buy Manhattan.

poisinivy ( ) posted Mon, 13 August 2012 at 9:37 AM

Quote - I liked the look of the waves crashing on the beach. I just discovered this forum. Kind of cool to see what others are doing without having to waste hours looking though all the other stuff that is there on YouTube.

Thank you for your comment.

I agree there is a lot Daz Animation on Youtube..lol Some are very good and some shoudl be deleted..lol

rokket ( ) posted Mon, 13 August 2012 at 4:12 PM

Most of them are "fashion shows", which don't take a lot of time to do. Just pose the model and do a fly around. Slow it down in post and you have it. And there are some which you can see the person didn't take a lot of time to do right. And I even saw one the other day where they didn't even render the thing. It was the preview mode, and you could see the lights and all. Oh well, I will keep doing things the way I do them. I am working on one right now that will be on YouTube in a few days. I will post the link here and in the Poser forum...

If I had a nickle for ever time a woman told me to get lost, I could buy Manhattan.

happinesspost ( ) posted Tue, 14 August 2012 at 8:29 PM

Quote - This story begins like any other morning with our little ninja taking a morning jog on the beach. That is when the trouble begins!

Created with Daz Studio

This story is very attractive and interesting , and I am also very love beach when sea wind out of date is very wonderful .thanks for sharing .

Happy life can't apply colors to a drawing of the render farm

poisinivy ( ) posted Tue, 14 August 2012 at 8:54 PM

Quote - Most of them are "fashion shows", which don't take a lot of time to do. Just pose the model and do a fly around. Slow it down in post and you have it. And there are some which you can see the person didn't take a lot of time to do right. And I even saw one the other day where they didn't even render the thing. It was the preview mode, and you could see the lights and all. Oh well, I will keep doing things the way I do them. I am working on one right now that will be on YouTube in a few days. I will post the link here and in the Poser forum...

please do i love to see it.

poisinivy ( ) posted Tue, 14 August 2012 at 8:55 PM

This story is very attractive and interesting , and I am also very love beach when sea wind out of date is very wonderful .thanks for sharing .

Thank you I am glad you liked it :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.