Tue, Oct 22, 6:31 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Last Week in the Gallery #34

Meisiekind ( ) posted Fri, 24 August 2012 at 2:19 PM · edited Tue, 08 October 2024 at 3:17 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_485657.jpg

** **[jinet](http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=2357715&section_id=8&genre_id&page=2&np)                       [ Corwin13](http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=2358698&user_id=103312&member&np)                      [witch_1612](http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=2358149&user_id=486190&member&np)

easyjobrob            whaleman                     evinrude

ger-krijgsman        MrsRatbag                   razabazarguy

mirrorofsoul          Jaykayyorks                 Jean-Luc_Ajrarn

Maxthon                Unmistakable               phenomenom

Blush                     JuliaKretsch                  blackrider49

DefKisum             blackbeltbound             PREECHER

deap                      Stormbreaker               aangus

GARAGELAND   Chipka                          virginiese

SSoffia                   bluedarkmoon              Fand

** Welcome to Last Week in the Gallery #34.**

Click on the artists name below the collage to view his/her full size image. The names are in the same order as the thumbnails in the collage.

"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them."

Elliott Erwitt

Meisiekind ( ) posted Fri, 24 August 2012 at 2:36 PM · edited Fri, 24 August 2012 at 2:37 PM

Congratulations to all the magnificent artists this week! Week 34 was particularly strong!

"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them."

Elliott Erwitt

whaleman ( ) posted Fri, 24 August 2012 at 3:00 PM

Thank you for the nice honor, and congratulations to the others who were selected!

Wayne

Jean-Luc_Ajrarn ( ) posted Fri, 24 August 2012 at 4:57 PM · edited Fri, 24 August 2012 at 4:58 PM

Congrats to all winners! :)

Amazing photos! :D

Thanks for choosing my Weird Bug!

MrsRatbag ( ) posted Fri, 24 August 2012 at 7:48 PM

Wholehearted thanks to all the admin who work so hard on this feature; I'm honoured to be chosen!

auntietk ( ) posted Fri, 24 August 2012 at 8:59 PM

Wow ... week 34 really was a good'un!  This is a fabulous collection of images.  Congratulations everybody!  And thank you, Carin, for finding a way ... and for posting two weeks at one time!  Amazing!  :)

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

Unmistakable ( ) posted Fri, 24 August 2012 at 11:37 PM

Muchas gracias por elegir mi foto...es un privilegio estar aca, saludos a todos y felicidades a los demas ganadores de la semana, besos Helena :)

GARAGELAND ( ) posted Sat, 25 August 2012 at 3:52 AM

Once again  I'm honoured to be chosen!

Thanx for the support.

Thanx

Steve

virginiese ( ) posted Sat, 25 August 2012 at 8:11 AM

Thank you so much for the selection of my picture ! Congrats to all the nominees and bravo to Meisiekind for this wonderful collage !

cfulton ( ) posted Sat, 25 August 2012 at 9:55 AM

Congratulations to you all - well deserved honour!

Clive

ger-krijgsman ( ) posted Mon, 27 August 2012 at 2:27 PM

Thank you very much, sorry for the delay, I had other things on my mind after my sister passed away. Congrats to all others

kittystavern ( ) posted Mon, 27 August 2012 at 4:00 PM

Beautiful images!  Awesome work all and congratulations :)

Jaykayyorks ( ) posted Sat, 01 September 2012 at 10:51 AM

Thanks for the inclusion, congrats to everyone :-)

Jayne

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.