Fri, Oct 4, 1:35 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 8:39 am)

Subject: OT Michael Clark Duncan passed today

DreamlandModels ( ) posted Mon, 03 September 2012 at 10:52 PM · edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 1:27 PM

Very sorry to see Mr. Duncan die today from complications, due to a heart attack he suffered  in july. He was 54 years old.

You will be missed.

Really liked the roles he played and seemed to me like he would be a nice guy in every day life.

Condolances to his family and friends.

Tom

Kalypso ( ) posted Mon, 03 September 2012 at 11:46 PM
Site Admin Online Now!

I was saddened to hear this.   It must be hard for his family especially dying at such a young age. 

He was great in all the films I saw him but of course "Green Mile" stands out.  Seemed like an all-around great person too, a real class act.

R.I.P. Mr Duncan.

LaurieA ( ) posted Mon, 03 September 2012 at 11:53 PM

This was very sad to hear indeed :(.

Laurie

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Tue, 04 September 2012 at 12:18 AM

jeez, he was so big and strong.  I liked him the the scorpion king with dwayne johnson.

vitachick ( ) posted Tue, 04 September 2012 at 3:59 AM

Very sad news indeed. Yes he was excellant in THE GREEN MILE..

Win10  Poser 2014/Poser 11 Daz3D

ashley9803 ( ) posted Tue, 04 September 2012 at 5:12 AM

RIP big fella. Should have stayed clear of the roids.

Larry F ( ) posted Tue, 04 September 2012 at 5:43 AM

So sad to die so young! Yes, R.I.P.

jerr3d ( ) posted Tue, 04 September 2012 at 8:01 AM

Aww man, that guy was awesome. I just recently watched him in a Two and a Half Men rerun. Jake is going out with his daughter, and when the two don't return on time, Michael gives Charlie a long stare.

Condolences to his family and friends.

basicwiz ( ) posted Tue, 04 September 2012 at 10:04 AM

He was a joy to watch in  any part, however large or small. The genuine "gentle giant." He will be missed.

Acadia ( ) posted Tue, 04 September 2012 at 12:26 PM

I don't remember seeing him in anything except "The Finder" which was recently on TV. He seemed very good in the part.

I'll have to check out some of his other work.

My sympathies are with his family and friends.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

rubel ( ) posted Tue, 04 September 2012 at 2:59 PM

He seemed a very genuine person. My wife and I were very sad to hear of his passing. We didn't know him, of course, and only saw him in Green Mile and Armageddon, but he seemed to just radiate a real goodness. Hard to explain, I guess. Our prayers are with his family.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.