Fri, Oct 4, 11:24 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 8:39 am)

Subject: Can't find the post for Dimension3D's Morphing Clothes

FutureFantasyDesign ( ) posted Tue, 11 September 2012 at 12:40 AM · edited Sat, 31 August 2024 at 1:13 AM

Can someone help me find that?

Thank you!

HugZ!
Ariana

Is there water in your future or is it being shipped away to be resold to you?
Water, the ultimate weapon...

www.futurefantasydesign.com

Paloth ( ) posted Tue, 11 September 2012 at 12:44 AM

Attached Link: Morphing Clothes

Is this it?

Download my free stuff here: http://www.renderosity.com/homepage.php?page=2&userid=323368

FutureFantasyDesign ( ) posted Tue, 11 September 2012 at 6:38 AM

No Paloth, but it helps a little. The thread I was speaking of had like 12 pages and it explained how to use D3D'd Morphing Clothes Tool... I need to find that one. I could searw they 'sticky'd' it!

I just did not want to write him if there was still the big post in the forum.

Thank you.

Ariana

Winterclaw ( ) posted Tue, 11 September 2012 at 7:39 AM

Even stickied things fall off if they aren't posted in IIRC.

WARK!

Thus Spoketh Winterclaw: a blog about a Winterclaw who speaks from time to time.

(using Poser Pro 2014 SR3, on 64 bit Win 7, poser units are inches.)

FutureFantasyDesign ( ) posted Tue, 11 September 2012 at 10:04 AM

:(  Darn!

ThanX!

Ariana

Acadia ( ) posted Tue, 11 September 2012 at 5:22 PM

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

FutureFantasyDesign ( ) posted Wed, 12 September 2012 at 2:15 PM · edited Wed, 12 September 2012 at 2:20 PM

Yes! Thank you Acadia!!!!

I was gone all day yesterday or i would have responded sooner.

Ariana

Oops! Take that back.... but it is a good thread so still Thank you. The thread I am looking for has instructions on how to USE Morphing Clothes. I am having issues getting started. Plus I need to ask questions, because often I tweak after the fact, and I am led to believe that means I have to start from scratch?! Lastly, I just got Perfect V4 and have to create her as my main base to use with MC. 

~A~

islandgurl31 ( ) posted Thu, 13 September 2012 at 8:10 PM · edited Thu, 13 September 2012 at 8:15 PM

I searched the forums and google and found these:

http://forumarchive.daz3d.com/viewtopic.php?t=143030

http://www.runtimedna.com/forum/showthread.php?53267-Clothing-Morphed-Character-in-Poser-Pro

http://jamminwolfie.deviantart.com/art/Morphing-Clothes-Tutorial-193343697

I will keep searching but atm I have to get my kiddos ready for bed...lol. Hope these help a lil :-).

Quote - Yes! Thank you Acadia!!!!

I was gone all day yesterday or i would have responded sooner.

Ariana

Oops! Take that back.... but it is a good thread so still Thank you. The thread I am looking for has instructions on how to USE Morphing Clothes. I am having issues getting started. Plus I need to ask questions, because often I tweak after the fact, and I am led to believe that means I have to start from scratch?! Lastly, I just got Perfect V4 and have to create her as my main base to use with MC. 

~A~

FutureFantasyDesign ( ) posted Thu, 13 September 2012 at 11:21 PM · edited Thu, 13 September 2012 at 11:31 PM

Hi Had the hubby at the dentist today for oral surgery! Thank you Island Girl, I will check these. Boy when it rains it pours around this house! o0

Think some good thoughts Don's way, he hurts pretty bad.

I am off to check the links. OOOPS! I should have mentioned that the thread I am looking for is in the poser forum here. Sorry I should have made that clear.

HugZ!
Ariana

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.