Tue, Oct 22, 1:05 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Last Week in the Gallery #38

Meisiekind ( ) posted Sun, 16 September 2012 at 1:51 PM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 12:38 PM

file_486515.jpg

[ aksirp](http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=2367200&user_id=645963&member&np)                             [ sema_fox](http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=2366649&section_id=8&genre_id=&page=1&np)                               [ pepe_101](http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=2366423&user_id=228912&member&np)

girsempa                      Myel                                        morningglory

etoiledumatin             takoyaki8                               costapanos

kbrog                              Roywig                                      watapki66

ladyemily                      Celart                                     sikor

ushie                         Cgaynor                          Richardphotos

GARAGELAND       michif57                          mirrorofsoul

Beakbryce4               Str4wB34ry                     Makie

TwoPynts                 jasminre                          TOPCAT

Digitaleagle              blondeblurr                     blinkings

** Welcome to Last Week in the Gallery #38.**

Click on the artists name below the collage to view his/her full size image. The names are in the same order as the thumbnails in the collage.

"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them."

Elliott Erwitt

Meisiekind ( ) posted Sun, 16 September 2012 at 2:04 PM · edited Sun, 16 September 2012 at 2:05 PM

Another great week!

Congratulations to everyone selected.

Keep posting! 

"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them."

Elliott Erwitt

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 17 September 2012 at 10:11 AM

It is an honor to be included with so many other great photos and photographers. Thank you and great job everyone!

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

aksirp ( ) posted Mon, 17 September 2012 at 10:13 AM

hey friends, had bad spots in my pictures, needed a cleaning inside of the camera, problems with new pc and software... was just a little sad about. And now, reward, what a great pleasure and honor for me, thank you so much and congratulations to all artists!

Richardphotos ( ) posted Mon, 17 September 2012 at 11:10 AM

thanks for using one of mine

costapanos ( ) posted Mon, 17 September 2012 at 11:13 AM

Thank you so much for including one of my pieces in LWTG. 

Hats off to Carin and the staff for the wonderful work they do each week. I can now say been there and done that :)

In Xanadu did Kublai Khan a pleasuredome erect

ushie ( ) posted Mon, 17 September 2012 at 1:26 PM

thanks you so muh for picking my image ''what is there'' i really appreciate it :D 

and congrats to everyone else who got picked :D xxx

Celart ( ) posted Mon, 17 September 2012 at 4:32 PM

Thank you for appreciation on my image.

It is a honor for me to be here with you all. Congratulations to all artists!

Str4wB34ry ( ) posted Mon, 17 September 2012 at 5:14 PM

It's allways an honour to have a photo selected for the Gallery of the week. congratulations to all of those chosen and thank you to all other contributors, your work is an inspiration to us all.

Keep those shutters clicking, enjoy your photography and thank you for sharing such fabulous work.. 

GARAGELAND ( ) posted Tue, 18 September 2012 at 12:57 PM

Thanx for the honour!!, and congrats to the rest.

blondeblurr ( ) posted Wed, 19 September 2012 at 10:57 AM · edited Wed, 19 September 2012 at 11:00 AM

A big THANK YOU goes to Carin and the other staff here @ Renderosity, for have chosen one of my contributions ...

It's always nice to know that somebody else can appreciate, what I am seeing when taking a picture of life around me, as it is.

*That makes me happy and I thank you for the encouragement and it's great to see the other members contributions, such an amazing variety.  *

* Cheers Brigitte*

The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera.

auntietk ( ) posted Wed, 19 September 2012 at 2:02 PM

What a terrific selection of images!  Congratulations, everybody ... outstanding work!  Thank you to Carin and her staff for the work it takes to put this together.  I love this feature!  :)

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

3DGuy ( ) posted Wed, 19 September 2012 at 4:17 PM

Just a heads up: The link in the header menu points to the wrong LWitG.

What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies. - Aristotle
-= Glass Eye Photography =- -= My Rendo Gallery =-

Meisiekind ( ) posted Mon, 24 September 2012 at 3:05 AM

3DGuy - thank you for pointing that out. For some reason my browser wouldn't allow me to change the links in the header and I have to rely on Admin to change it for me. Someotimes they are just so busy.

Remember to check every MOnday for the new LWITG thread in the Photography Forum.

Elliott Erwitt

Digitaleagle ( ) posted Mon, 15 October 2012 at 9:27 AM

This is a little belated, I haven't got an advisory from the LWITG in some time now. But Thank you so much for selecting my image, it's always an honor to be associated and selected with such fine artists.Checking the gallery forum this morning and finding this was happy surprise, once again thank you, and thank you at the staff for all your hard work.

Royce

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.