Wed, Oct 2, 10:18 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Its September at Renderosity and all seems well - when will it all happen ?

markschum ( ) posted Tue, 18 September 2012 at 5:37 PM · edited Wed, 02 October 2024 at 10:18 PM

;)  Those long time members know that September is Renderosities month for a major blowup. What will it be this year or will this month pass quietly without drama ?

CarolSassy ( ) posted Tue, 18 September 2012 at 5:51 PM

lol! (:

Carol aka Sassy
If you can't stand the heat,
Don't tickle the dragon!

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Tue, 18 September 2012 at 5:52 PM

that may be a thing of the past now.  jack K. hasn't been by.  the forum wranglers have things well in hand.  it'll be smooth sailing IMVHO.

EnglishBob ( ) posted Wed, 19 September 2012 at 4:26 AM

You old cynic, Mark. :P

I heard that since a competitor (cough) had demonstrated massive superiority in foot-shooting this year, Renderosity had decided not to compete. That's nothing but an unfounded rumour, mind you.

:lol: 

markschum ( ) posted Wed, 19 September 2012 at 9:06 PM

well, yes, I had seen one web site that had a sub-optimal tansition this year. 

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Wed, 19 September 2012 at 11:05 PM

no names, mind ye.  we can't have any inter-site controversy.  not good for business.

CarolSassy ( ) posted Thu, 20 September 2012 at 9:27 AM

'Rosity Rocks. IMHO (:

Carol aka Sassy
If you can't stand the heat,
Don't tickle the dragon!

Khai-J-Bach ( ) posted Fri, 21 September 2012 at 10:10 AM

actually this year, the footshooting festival was taken over by Apple with their new joke app, "apple maps"

Apple Maps. You'll never know where you go! try it today!

LaurieA ( ) posted Fri, 21 September 2012 at 11:04 AM

LOL. I kinda miss the annual Foot Shooting Festivals ;). Got interesting. LOL.

Laurie

Eric Walters ( ) posted Fri, 21 September 2012 at 11:09 PM

Hey! Less is More! WHY do we need to KNOW where we are? Is it not more FUN to wonder? Luckily, there are evidently second party apps that still work. Arrgh!

Quote - actually this year, the footshooting festival was taken over by Apple with their new joke app, "apple maps"

Apple Maps. You'll never know where you go! try it today!

renecyberdoc ( ) posted Mon, 24 September 2012 at 9:48 AM

well babes i get unusual long times to surf,sometimes impossible,only the remdero site.maybe one script is doing bad like a cancerous cell lol.MAYBE THATS THE SEPTEMBER BLOWOUT.

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Thu, 27 September 2012 at 12:48 AM

google is negotiating with apple in re:maps, even as we speak.  there may be good news before you know it.

LaurieA ( ) posted Thu, 27 September 2012 at 12:51 AM

Apple, like Microshaft, doesn't negotiate. It demands ;). Of course, I guess Google can afford to do that too these days ;). I hope they fix that. I don't wanna be somewhere and my iPad says I'm in a virtual wasteland ;).

Laurie

Khai-J-Bach ( ) posted Fri, 28 September 2012 at 6:27 AM · edited Fri, 28 September 2012 at 6:28 AM

Quote - google is negotiating with apple in re:maps, even as we speak.  there may be good news before you know it.

you want to check the story properly I think... Apple and Google were talking. then Apple dumped Google with a Year left on the agreement they had in place.

at this moment, Google are working on their own to bring GM back to Ios... as an app, but had no plans to originally.  Apple are NOT talking to them about it. Sources - Gizmodo and other tech blogs.

*tho this does not explain the foul up of Apple Maps, considering Apple had data from TOM-TOM and others... and if you've used a Tomtom, you know, they don't have the errors Apple Maps do!

markschum ( ) posted Tue, 02 October 2012 at 12:52 PM

It's now October so the dread September curse just took a holiday this year

:thumbupboth::thumbupboth:

ldgilman ( ) posted Wed, 03 October 2012 at 10:34 PM

Well lets start an October curse.

I am having the same problem I had this past weekend. Namely I select an item, today it was the Moonlight Cafe. It doesn't show up in my cart. So I thought I would order it again. I couldn't because I had already ordered it. The second problem, on the lower right side are the 3 windows with the large UP and DOWN arrows, well that is not working either. I can hover over the arrows and the the curser will change to a pointing hand (finds an active link) but clicking is not moving the windown up or down.

Lastly, when I select a prop or model and click the boxes at the bottom. Normally a slide show with Next and Previous buttons pops up. Not at present, I have to open/close each image at the bottom. If there are more than 4 images, oh well I am out of luck.

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Wed, 03 October 2012 at 10:59 PM

ldg, I hope they are able to resolve your issue.  they will want to know your browser and OS in order to handle the problem.

however, I thought that turtleman and I had an agreement where I would not respond to his posts, in the same way that he would not respond to mine with obsolete info.

ldgilman ( ) posted Wed, 03 October 2012 at 11:21 PM

I was not sure if this was the right forum to post to so I also posted to the Prime Forum.

Thanks

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.