Mon, Sep 9, 6:28 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: on sale

Niles ( ) posted Wed, 26 September 2012 at 11:28 PM · edited Mon, 09 September 2024 at 6:27 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/poser-beginner-to-advanced/95392

I thought this item was on sale till Friday the 28th?

LaurieA ( ) posted Wed, 26 September 2012 at 11:48 PM

Holy crappers...that's expensive. EEK.

Laurie

Radar_Foxbat ( ) posted Thu, 27 September 2012 at 3:17 AM

it was until sunday for $49 you missed it. they'll probably have it on sale again

If you talk to the Animals, they will talk with you. And you will know each other. If you do not talk to them, you will not know them. And what you do not know you will fear, What one fears One destroys." Chief Dan George-Tsleil-Waututh Nation Next time your scared by a bat remember 8 million have died from White Nose Syndrome 1 bat=5 lbs bugs/year=1-2 million mosquitoes/year 1 small bat house = 250-700 bats you do the math. West Nile Virus infected 5287 people killed 243 last year is your home protected? http://fewerr.org/Pictures/WNV_Bat_Mosquito_yellow%202.pdf

http://www.fewerr.org/PDF/bookfly1.pdf

nobodyinparticular ( ) posted Thu, 27 September 2012 at 3:25 AM

I thought it said until the 28th when it first came out, also. Had it in my sights, as today is payday. I'll wait until it is on sale again. It does look good, but too expensive for me at this time.

Radar_Foxbat ( ) posted Thu, 27 September 2012 at 5:18 AM

23 28 similar probably need new glasses like me. I always have to look twice at some numbers.  I find it filling in the gaps that I've been missing waisting time trying to figure things out. 1/2 the time it's finding out where the damn parts to the models are located. I'have tons of models now and there all over the place. I need some kind of model parts manager to find them quickly. the program covers some of this which helps. I've gone trough the fitst 2 sections pretty good so far worth 50 i think 100 might be a little high considering the other courses out there that give you one on one with an instructor.

If you talk to the Animals, they will talk with you. And you will know each other. If you do not talk to them, you will not know them. And what you do not know you will fear, What one fears One destroys." Chief Dan George-Tsleil-Waututh Nation Next time your scared by a bat remember 8 million have died from White Nose Syndrome 1 bat=5 lbs bugs/year=1-2 million mosquitoes/year 1 small bat house = 250-700 bats you do the math. West Nile Virus infected 5287 people killed 243 last year is your home protected? http://fewerr.org/Pictures/WNV_Bat_Mosquito_yellow%202.pdf

http://www.fewerr.org/PDF/bookfly1.pdf

Niles ( ) posted Thu, 27 September 2012 at 10:26 AM

Quote - I thought it said until the 28th when it first came out, also. Had it in my sights, as today is payday. I'll wait until it is on sale again. It does look good, but too expensive for me at this time.

Same here ... payday ...  :-(   it was on my wishlist , when I went to purchase it the sale was over.

LilWolff ( ) posted Thu, 27 September 2012 at 12:10 PM

It did at one point say till the 28th after it had the 23rd date. Thank you for your theory Radar but I personally  don't need new glasses and know what I saw. The price has changed to only 30% earlier than it was suppose to.

I was also considering the product, even though as Laurie said, it is holy crap expensive. LOL So I did visit the product page more than one quick look.

jennblake ( ) posted Thu, 27 September 2012 at 2:29 PM

Hi.

If you received the coupon today..which is 26% off..and the product is currently on sale for 30% off..between those two is is actually lower now then when it was 50% off during the sale. :) Now you can save 56%. :)

nobodyinparticular ( ) posted Thu, 27 September 2012 at 2:37 PM

Thank you. It wasn't on sale when I looked earlier today.

nobodyinparticular ( ) posted Thu, 27 September 2012 at 2:49 PM

Quote - Holy crappers...that's expensive. EEK.

Laurie

Smith Micro was selling a set for Poser 8 and PP 2010 for about the same price. I'm pretty sure I got it on sale for about $50. Worth the $100, but I don't have it. This I can do.

Niles ( ) posted Thu, 27 September 2012 at 6:36 PM

Quote - Hi.

If you received the coupon today..which is 26% off..and the product is currently on sale for 30% off..between those two is is actually lower now then when it was 50% off during the sale. :) Now you can save 56%. :)

Thank You !!!

LilWolff ( ) posted Thu, 27 September 2012 at 9:42 PM · edited Thu, 27 September 2012 at 9:44 PM

It is still wrong that the date and price were changed, IMHO.  Were all seller's given the options to change their dates and prices so we actually only get 6% on this 24 hr  26% sale from them also?

I am personally very disappointed in the market place and the vendors involved in this product. Foul play!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.