Thu, Oct 10, 2:24 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 09 12:13 pm)

Subject: Where can I find pigtails?

Fracture ( ) posted Mon, 10 September 2001 at 1:02 AM ยท edited Thu, 10 October 2024 at 2:22 AM

I can't find any pigtail hair models anyplace. Does anyone know if they even exist, and if so where?

leather-guy ( ) posted Mon, 10 September 2001 at 1:18 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/softgood.ez?ViewSoftgood=3282

Take a look at the Jenna Hair at this page. (see link) If not that, use the search filters in freestuff & the marketplace here (type in "hair"). Good Luck!

Fracture ( ) posted Mon, 10 September 2001 at 1:26 AM

That looks like it might work. I want something with more of a two tails that are rubberbandded togeather look. Those are braided and would look odd. It's for a Raver style character. I did some searches on hair and didn't come up with too much on here besides that and a prop, but the prop was pretty useless as it was to what I wanted.

hauksdottir ( ) posted Mon, 10 September 2001 at 4:49 AM

OK, let's be a bit more precise. Pony tail: one gathered hair piece, centered in the back of the head. Topknot: a pony tail centered on top of the head. Tramp ears: 2 pony tails, one above each ear (think Lady and the Tramp). Braid: one gathered and braided with 3 strands hair piece, centered in back of the head. Braids or plaits: 2 or more braids. Plaits can be made with more than 3 strands. Dreadlocks: twisted and braided mass of hair. French Braids, Dutch braids, Corn-row braids, etc.: the braid starts before all the hair is gathered up. "Pigtails" usually refers to the twin braids starting below and behind the ears (pigtails being small and twisted), but it sounds like you might be looking for tramp ears? Carolly

Fracture ( ) posted Mon, 10 September 2001 at 5:22 AM

Basically I'm looking for1 of 2 things either would do but both would be great. Normally a reagular ponytail sits in the middle of the back of the head, what I'm looking for would be 2 tails, one on each side of the back of the head, These would be situated about mid ear. The other type would be ones that are above the top of the ear on either side, Either one would do but like I said if I could find both taht would be great.

TJ ( ) posted Mon, 10 September 2001 at 8:12 AM

Helen had a ponytail prop in freestuff , you might try searching her name.

Fracture ( ) posted Mon, 10 September 2001 at 8:45 AM

Yeah, props don't really work though as they tend to be static and unmoveable. Is there a good toutorial out ther eon how to make your own hair?

hauksdottir ( ) posted Tue, 11 September 2001 at 5:15 AM

Kozaburo at DigitalBabes has tutorials on making hair. Anton or Traveler or Mehndi know how to make morphable, moving hair.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.