Wed, Sep 18, 12:56 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: a utility for putting together your scenes much faster is on sale:-

estherau ( ) posted Sun, 30 September 2012 at 5:38 PM · edited Sat, 14 September 2024 at 11:24 PM

Attached Link: http://www.runtimedna.com/ShaderWorks-Library-Manager-2.html

advanced library manager 2.5 on sale

If any of you have been thinking of getting it.  It is only on sale for one day I think, for 60% off.  It is the all-time fastest way for making scenes in poser as you can conform and magnetize multiple items to V4 in one click, turn you poses into partial poses in one click, find and load your stuff really really fast etc.

Suppose you load in a figure and you want to change all the textures of the clothes with mat files, you can use smart mat and change all of them at once.

I woud cry if the script ever stopped working with poser.  I totally depend on it because i have so much content and it suits the way I have all my content in external runtimes, so that is why I decided I would give you the headsup.

I am not financially connected with this script or anything, but I just couldn't imagine using poser without it.

Love esther  

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

DgerzeeBoy ( ) posted Sun, 30 September 2012 at 11:41 PM

Is this cross platform?

estherau ( ) posted Sun, 30 September 2012 at 11:47 PM

Yes, and I'm on a mac.

I forgot to mention when you conform and magnetize the scaling for the clothes is switched on which is very handy.

Love esther

DgerzeeBoy ( ) posted Sun, 30 September 2012 at 11:51 PM

Thanks, E. 

monkeycloud ( ) posted Mon, 01 October 2012 at 4:27 AM

Whoops, missed it... this time.

Does this run within Poser like a python script, Esther, i.e. does it run inside a dockable Poser window? Or is it like an external program? Or both?

estherau ( ) posted Mon, 01 October 2012 at 6:16 AM

It looks like it is  just a part of poser. it is a python that runs from within poser but it is dockable etc and looks and feels like it belongs.  (which it really should do ie it should be part of poser in the future you would think)

monkeycloud ( ) posted Mon, 01 October 2012 at 6:19 AM

Cool 😄 Well, I'll have to look out for it going on sale again. Or wait till I'm a bit less skint again... he he.

I wonder if Semideu will be considering upgrading it to use the new improved Poser plug-in architecture that Paulo helped get added to SR3, for Reality Studio in Poser.

That might allow it to be even more powerful, but still as integrated...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.