Fri, Oct 4, 11:25 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 8:39 am)

Subject: Looking for specific kind of skirt

Taren421 ( ) posted Sat, 06 October 2012 at 9:40 AM · edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 11:19 AM

file_487343.jpg

Does anyone know of a studded war skirt like this available anywhere?  Free or purchase makes no difference.  I *would* prefer it be dynamic, but beggars can't be choosers.  ;)   If conforming, it would need to be for either V3 or V4, preferably V4.  Using Poser 2012.

Thanks!

Poser Pro 2012 SR3 on Win10 x64 w/Reality.
Poser Display Units = inches.

BionicRooster ( ) posted Sat, 06 October 2012 at 10:00 AM
Forum Moderator

I haven't seen any around, but that would be pretty easy to make.

Poser 10

Octane Render

Wings 3D

rokket ( ) posted Sat, 06 October 2012 at 10:02 AM

If I owned V4 I could bang one out by the end of the day.

If I had a nickle for ever time a woman told me to get lost, I could buy Manhattan.

Acadia ( ) posted Sat, 06 October 2012 at 10:58 AM

Aery_Soul (aka Alpha Seed) used to do lots of war skirts (wider skirt panels). Nothing studded, and they were much longer. But transparency maps and retexturing would have achieved your goal.

They sell at RDNA now, and I don't know if their older stuff is available anymore.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

randym77 ( ) posted Sat, 06 October 2012 at 11:22 AM · edited Sat, 06 October 2012 at 11:22 AM

There's a V4 outfit at DAZ called "Centurion" that has a skirt kind of like that.  There are several texture packs for it, too.

estherau ( ) posted Sun, 07 October 2012 at 6:19 AM

I know of one.  There was a set by shadownet that had that.  I forget what is was called.  I'll see if i can find it.

Love esther

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

estherau ( ) posted Sun, 07 October 2012 at 6:22 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=59936&AID=448

aha - found it. It was for M3 so you would need to use wardrobe wizard to convert it.

Love esther

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.