Fri, Oct 4, 11:32 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 8:39 am)

Subject: Lusitana - By 3Dream - Free!!!!

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Mon, 08 October 2012 at 3:58 PM · edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 11:29 AM

A new free figure by 3Dream:-

Lusitana
http://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuf ... m_id=69638

Comes with a bodysuit with loads of mat zones!!!!!

Just one question, will the male model also be appearing?

All the best.

LROG

Who honors those we love for the very life we live?, Who sends monsters to kill us?, and at the same time sings that we will never die., Who teaches us whats real?, and how to laugh at lies?, Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?, Who chains us?, and Who holds the key that can set us free... It's You!, You have all the weapons you need., Now Fight!

Khai-J-Bach ( ) posted Mon, 08 October 2012 at 4:03 PM

Damn. Wrong Lusitana....

LaurieA ( ) posted Mon, 08 October 2012 at 4:04 PM · edited Mon, 08 October 2012 at 4:10 PM

Ummm...she's not really new. She's been around for a few years now - even before Little One (or close around that time). There was no male counterpart.

Laurie

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Mon, 08 October 2012 at 4:10 PM

New to me! Lol.

All the best.

LROG

Who honors those we love for the very life we live?, Who sends monsters to kill us?, and at the same time sings that we will never die., Who teaches us whats real?, and how to laugh at lies?, Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?, Who chains us?, and Who holds the key that can set us free... It's You!, You have all the weapons you need., Now Fight!

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Mon, 08 October 2012 at 4:12 PM

Check out:-

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/showthread.php?thread_id=2857589

There is a male base. Not rigged, but the female looks like Lusitana.

All the best.

LROG

Janl ( ) posted Tue, 09 October 2012 at 3:58 AM

Yep, I've had her for quite a while now but thanks for the reminder. There is so much to play with I forgot all about her. :)

WandW ( ) posted Tue, 09 October 2012 at 9:34 AM · edited Tue, 09 October 2012 at 9:35 AM

Quote - Ummm...she's not really new. She's been around for a few years now - even before Little One (or close around that time). There was no male counterpart.

Laurie

Lusitana gets torpedoed... :lol:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Wisdom of bagginsbill:

"Oh - the manual says that? I have never read the manual - this must be why."
“I could buy better software, but then I'd have to be an artist and what's the point of that?"
"The [R'osity Forum Search] 'Default' label should actually say 'Don't Find What I'm Looking For'".
bagginsbill's Free Stuff... https://web.archive.org/web/20201010171535/https://sites.google.com/site/bagginsbill/Home

LaurieA ( ) posted Tue, 09 October 2012 at 9:41 AM

LOL that would be the Lusitania, yes? Like the Titanic, and sunk by different circumstances, but ultimately, shared the same fate ;).

Laurie

Acadia ( ) posted Tue, 09 October 2012 at 5:52 PM

Quote - Damn. Wrong Lusitana....

I clicked thinking it was the ship too!  lol

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.