Mon, Sep 9, 6:27 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: OT: Not quite "The dog ate my homework" ... even better

DCArt ( ) posted Wed, 10 October 2012 at 12:06 PM · edited Fri, 30 August 2024 at 8:55 AM

file_487495.jpg

Lesson to teach dog ...

Software dongles are not snacks.

The tech support rep for the software got a big kick out if it though. 8-)

jonnybode ( ) posted Wed, 10 October 2012 at 1:24 PM

Dog:

Your free at last, lets go out and play!

JenX ( ) posted Wed, 10 October 2012 at 1:29 PM

Oh, no :(

Sitemail | Freestuff | Craftythings | Youtube|

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it into a fruit salad.

DCArt ( ) posted Wed, 10 October 2012 at 1:29 PM

LOL!!!!   Yes, that makes total sense 8-D

DCArt ( ) posted Wed, 10 October 2012 at 1:38 PM

Quote - Oh, no :(

It's my UV software. I have other alternatives but they are a little more work.

aeilkema ( ) posted Wed, 10 October 2012 at 3:30 PM

Pets don't you love them....... as for the dog eating homework, af ew years back we had a rabbit do it.... it ate some important papers, lucky for us we had proof as well.

Now you have time to spent with the dog, better do it, who knows what will be eaten next time :biggrin:

Artwork and 3DToons items, create the perfect place for you toon and other figures!

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?vendor=23722

Due to the childish TOS changes, I'm not allowed to link to my other products outside of Rendo anymore :(

Food for thought.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYZw0dfLmLk

DCArt ( ) posted Wed, 10 October 2012 at 4:27 PM

file_487506.jpg

I dunno ... he looks like the guilty one to me ....

DCArt ( ) posted Wed, 10 October 2012 at 4:45 PM

Quote - Pets don't you love them....... as for the dog eating homework, af ew years back we had a rabbit do it.... it ate some important papers, lucky for us we had proof as well.

That must have been a hare-raising experience.

(G, D&R)

LilWolff ( ) posted Wed, 10 October 2012 at 4:55 PM

Oh my goodness! My CockerSpaniel ate my cell phone and anything else he could get a hold of. Finally got him to "trade" the not suppose to eat item for a treat. For a piece of carrot or a couple of cherrios (his favorite) I would get my precious item back. He would not let go until I actually said "trade".  He started spending his days hunting for trades and sometimes would come out with a sock or other laundry items to trade. 

Wonder who the smart one really was?

DCArt ( ) posted Wed, 10 October 2012 at 5:02 PM

Quote - Oh my goodness! My CockerSpaniel ate my cell phone and anything else he could get a hold of. Finally got him to "trade" the not suppose to eat item for a treat. For a piece of carrot or a couple of cherrios (his favorite) I would get my precious item back. He would not let go until I actually said "trade".  He started spending his days hunting for trades and sometimes would come out with a sock or other laundry items to trade. 

Wonder who the smart one really was?

LOL!!!

They are not fools. 

I normally keep my dongles and flash drives in a sealed container, just for this reason.  I forgot to put it in the box the other night.  The little guy climbs up on the seat in the morning while hubby's making coffee and I'm still sleeping, sniffs around on my desk, and knows JUST what to grab when no one is looking.

He knows he's in trouble.  And you can tell even before you discover what it is, because when you walk into the offending room, he walks away with his ears down and a "Oh crap" look on his face.  And then you just can't get mad at that! LOL

LilWolff ( ) posted Wed, 10 October 2012 at 10:09 PM

LOL  that oh crap look is a classic, it not only saves dogs but has saved children and husbands too. How can you stay mad at anyone that looks so wonderfully guilty?

Gotta Love it!

aeilkema ( ) posted Thu, 11 October 2012 at 1:42 AM

Our dog doesn't like plastic things, thank goodness. But she loves paper and cardboard. Anything within her reach will disappear, but not as long as we're around. As soon as we're gone she start hunting. There's only one thing she hasn't learned, that's getting rid of the evidence. As soon we're coming back, she will stop chewing, start looking around with an 'it wasn't me gaze' and pretend nothing happened at all.

Now that she's getting older, she 10 now, it happens more often. We always thought that things on the table would be save, since she's a small dog, but last week my oldest daughter caught the dog on the table. She pushed a chair back, climbed on it and next onto the table. My son was saving up toilet rolls for school and those were on the table. They're here favourite.

So yes, a lot smarted then we thought she would be, we knew she was pretty smart, but getting on a table....... now if she finally manages to get rid of the evidence, we're in big trouble. Better not let her watch too much NCIS and such anymore.

Artwork and 3DToons items, create the perfect place for you toon and other figures!

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?vendor=23722

Due to the childish TOS changes, I'm not allowed to link to my other products outside of Rendo anymore :(

Food for thought.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYZw0dfLmLk

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.