Tue, Oct 22, 4:25 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 3:39 am)

Subject: Wrestling Announce Table

whitemexican ( ) posted Mon, 10 September 2001 at 8:54 PM ยท edited Fri, 13 September 2024 at 6:41 AM

file_209155.jpg

It's pretty much done, I made it using Rhino then made the table and left and right monitors seperate figures. I would like to make it so that I could have it break but I haven't the faintest Idea what to do there, but here it is right now.

whitemexican ( ) posted Mon, 10 September 2001 at 8:55 PM

file_209156.jpg

another view

GROINGRINDER ( ) posted Mon, 10 September 2001 at 11:16 PM

Nice job man! Are you gonna go on and do the rest of the wrestling arena.

Xena ( ) posted Mon, 10 September 2001 at 11:32 PM

If you scale down the view screens it'd look much more like the ones used on WWF. Plus you need to move them out of the framework. Hope that helps :)

whitemexican ( ) posted Tue, 11 September 2001 at 12:18 AM

Yes, I do plan on doing the whole arena, or most of it anyways. Xena now that I take a closer look at it I realize that the monitors are scaled to big. It happened because I imported the table and monitors seperately, it's an easy thing to fix and it will be done before they are realesed.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.