Fri, Sep 20, 8:31 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: SHOOT 15 Bloodsucker Halloween Bundle

pwiecek ( ) posted Wed, 17 October 2012 at 9:58 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 8:29 AM

Ummm...

If you can't buy the parts of a bundle separately, its not really a bundle.

cedarwolf ( ) posted Wed, 17 October 2012 at 10:23 PM

Ok, not following this, but I've been looking for spare body parts for quite a while.

pwiecek ( ) posted Wed, 17 October 2012 at 10:42 PM

"SHOOT 15 Bloodsucker Halloween Bundle" is a bundle of "SHOOT 15 Bloodsucker" and "SHOOT Babes Morgana" except that the individual products don't exist, only the bundle.

lesbentley ( ) posted Wed, 17 October 2012 at 11:01 PM · edited Wed, 17 October 2012 at 11:02 PM

Quote - If you can't buy the parts of a bundle separately, its not really a bundle.

Why not? There is nothing in the definition of "bundle" that says you have to be able to buy the constituent parts separately.

heddheld ( ) posted Thu, 18 October 2012 at 2:52 AM

@cedarwolf  how many body parts do you need?? 'cos you can rip off as many arms an legs as you like without hurting the doll rofl (just export as obj the "bits" you need ). The open end is the tricky part you could go to a modeler and fill it or just make sure that end of the limb is pointing away from the camera or even do some fancy painting in postwork

hope that gives you some ideas

icandy265 ( ) posted Thu, 18 October 2012 at 6:21 AM

It says "Sneak Peak"... so I'm thinking the "bundle" is a teaser for the individual products, which were either probably supposed to come out first but are still in Review, or that it's exactly what it says it is, a "Sneak Peak" of the upcoming products. I think it's the latter.

If I'm right the individual ones will probably come out in the next couple days and will probably cost alot less.

cedarwolf ( ) posted Thu, 18 October 2012 at 10:43 AM

I was wondering about that, hedheld.  My wife suggested just turning off the visibility of all the parts except the ones I want, but that would overload the weight of the image I think.  I'll putter with your suggestion, and again, thanks.

BionicRooster ( ) posted Sat, 20 October 2012 at 11:35 AM · edited Sat, 20 October 2012 at 11:36 AM
Forum Moderator

That's what I did for this image, I cut poor Simon up into pieces. I used a skeleton to add bones, and a lot of texture work.

I did originally have his torso also, but it looked out of place.

Poser 10

Octane Render

Wings 3D

BionicRooster ( ) posted Sat, 20 October 2012 at 11:38 AM
Forum Moderator

See what I mean... Plus I made a few other changes...

Poser 10

Octane Render

Wings 3D

rokket ( ) posted Sat, 20 October 2012 at 12:50 PM

Quote - See what I mean... Plus I made a few other changes...

That's totally sick!!!!!

I love it!!!!!

If I had a nickle for ever time a woman told me to get lost, I could buy Manhattan.

cedarwolf ( ) posted Sat, 20 October 2012 at 1:52 PM

You should put those up in the freebies section.  Great work!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.