Fri, Oct 4, 11:20 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 8:39 am)

Subject: What character is this?

ringer33609 ( ) posted Tue, 23 October 2012 at 7:12 AM · edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 9:26 AM

Variations of the character below are used in many Daz3D/Goldtassel hair descriptions.

Can anyone tell me the name and vendor of this character or the character on which it is based?

Thanks

Daz Hair model

[Small rant alert] And why the heck doesn't Daz list the model names in their offerings?!?

So I don't want the hair?  Do they think maybe I'll want the character or clothing?

Lully ( ) posted Tue, 23 October 2012 at 12:10 PM

someone posted in daz forums also and another replied it was a custom morph, not sure about the accuracy of that as the only person who would know is the vendor who did the promo. 

I agree with the lack of credits in their store, maybe it is available in another store and hence the lack of link (or advertising)

I'm sure someone will find it if it's available, (I will have a look around but I'm useless at this sort of thing) but there are people who find anything and everything here.

Tools:- Win10, Dell XPS8900, ZBrush, Marvelous Designer 11, Hex 2, PSP8. PSP 2019 Ultimate, DAZ Studio, Affinity Photo, Affinity Designer, Filterforge 11, flowscape,  Classic UVMapper, and several headache tablets. 

drifterlee ( ) posted Tue, 23 October 2012 at 3:10 PM

Looks like one of Goldtassels. Check his store.

Lully ( ) posted Tue, 23 October 2012 at 4:16 PM

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/pd-claudia/90686

might be the makeup, not sure about the morph

Tools:- Win10, Dell XPS8900, ZBrush, Marvelous Designer 11, Hex 2, PSP8. PSP 2019 Ultimate, DAZ Studio, Affinity Photo, Affinity Designer, Filterforge 11, flowscape,  Classic UVMapper, and several headache tablets. 

icprncss2 ( ) posted Tue, 23 October 2012 at 5:04 PM

This is a custom morph created by the promo artist.  AFAIK, the artist has no intentions of releasing it as a commercial product.

Even though the product is a DAZ Original, it was created by a PA and bought out by DAZ.  Usually the PA has their own promo artist.  I suppose they could require the vendor to have a list but in this case, it won't help. 

ashley9803 ( ) posted Tue, 23 October 2012 at 8:13 PM

Alan A.........

Lully ( ) posted Wed, 24 October 2012 at 11:54 AM

Quote - Alan A.........

I was waiting for that lol :)

Acadia ( ) posted Wed, 24 October 2012 at 12:39 PM

Character identification is very difficult.  Some people, like myself will use bits from different packages  (eyes from one, nose from another, texture from another etc).  To ID characters it is best to send a message directly to the artist in question. Only they really know for sure.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

SamTherapy ( ) posted Wed, 24 October 2012 at 1:06 PM

Quote - > Quote - Alan A.........

I was waiting for that lol :)

Me too. :D 

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.