Fri, Oct 4, 1:35 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 8:39 am)

Subject: Guardian of mine...

-renapd- ( ) posted Wed, 17 November 1999 at 2:57 PM ยท edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 6:40 PM
Site Admin

Have you ever tried visualizing a dream?... Especially one that keeps coming back every now and then? Well this is one of mine..and it means a lot to me! It had become so often lately, that I just had to give it a shot... guardian%20of%20mine%20600x600.jpg The Guardian of mine... is my late father... GuardianHead.jpg renapd

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

JeffH ( ) posted Wed, 17 November 1999 at 3:05 PM

Very touching image Rena... -Jeff H.

Traveler ( ) posted Wed, 17 November 1999 at 4:16 PM

Thats incredible Rena. -Trav

Tartan ( ) posted Wed, 17 November 1999 at 5:55 PM

Beautiful concept Rena.. may he watch always

bloodsong ( ) posted Wed, 17 November 1999 at 6:41 PM

heya; great image, great job! and ooh, swans! pretty! :) i like how some pieces of the fog look like eyes, too... kinda...

Kagato98 ( ) posted Wed, 17 November 1999 at 7:53 PM

That is a very touching image....I hope your father watches you always, and helps guide you through the harder times in life...its hard getting over someones death...I have just lived through a member passing away not too long ago...If you need any support, or anything, mail me at Kagato98@hotmail.com Good luck with your future images!

RadArt ( ) posted Wed, 17 November 1999 at 8:47 PM

Wonderful, wonderful rendering Rena!! Thank you for sharing your delightful dream with us and enlightening us with your beautiful memories. Radart.

beelzebulb ( ) posted Thu, 18 November 1999 at 1:22 AM

It is a beautiful image and one can see that it was made with love precious memories. God bless

LoboUK ( ) posted Thu, 18 November 1999 at 3:54 AM

That is a lovely image Rena, long may he watch over you Paul

-renapd- ( ) posted Thu, 18 November 1999 at 5:40 AM
Site Admin

Bloodsong, I'd like to take this opportunity and thank you for your wonderful swans! This image would have been impossible without them..they are swans indeed in my dream and ever since I downloaded your beautiful model, I knew this is where it will be used eventually! Thanks again!:-) renapd

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

bloodsong ( ) posted Thu, 18 November 1999 at 5:24 PM

oh, hey... no problem. :) glad you like them!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.