Thu, Sep 19, 6:37 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 5:58 pm)

Subject: Poser heaven has arrived?

wimvdb ( ) posted Mon, 22 October 2012 at 2:17 PM

Quote - Sééééééééééééééég

Change title: to Poser disaster.

Why?

Most of its works quite OK. Heaven is quite overstated, but it certainly isn't a disaster

If I want I can now have my baby gorillas outfitted with a tutu from V4 or most other things which are nice about genesis. Sure there still quite a few things to solve, but the base functionality is there which is a lot more than we had

RHaseltine ( ) posted Mon, 22 October 2012 at 2:24 PM

You can, I believe, set up IK for Genesis in Poser after importing, but it isn't automatic.

Rose2000 ( ) posted Mon, 22 October 2012 at 2:32 PM

DR ... I have an external runtime from DS3 connected into 2012.... All of my companion files are in that runtime (The only thing installed in P2012 is the script) and everything is working great for me with the first installers... I did not update to the new files...

I don't know if this will be any help to you but I'd try an external runtime...

Rose

estherau ( ) posted Mon, 22 October 2012 at 6:23 PM

Yes, me too, and it works well.

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

Eric Walters ( ) posted Tue, 23 October 2012 at 1:14 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_487901.jpg

Mostly working for me-I let the installers put things where they "wanted" to put them.I bought something also-from Mec4D's store-and followed her instructions on placing the various DSON DUFS and Poser companion files. The file directory structure is different than with Poser.

I bought the V5 bundle, and some morph packages to give a more anatomically correct character- not having nipples on the default character seems odd-since both sexes have those. :-) It's nice that we can use V4 or M4 textures on V5 (Genesis).

Daz placed Cath Harder's Neanderthal in the Poser+ Daz section-it was incomplete! I requested a return. Cath has the complete character (DSON + Poser Companion files) on her Mec4D website-so I bought it from her.

Here is a mix of Neanderthal, V5, using the V4 Daz Lana Texture. The hair and eyebrows are fiber mesh. I do like being able to blend characters so easily! :-)

Tomsde ( ) posted Thu, 25 October 2012 at 12:10 PM

I missed the free give-away of DSON because I was afraid of download feeding frenzy and then I was afraid of bugs.  I'm on the fence as to whether to buy this now (it's not free anymore unless you buy something else otherwise they still have a discounted price on it).  I was worried about it hurting Poser.  Have people experienced a lot of bugs with DSON?  I know they've already updated it once.

I own a lot of Genesis content, but I'm wondering if I should just use Genesis in Daz Studio and leave Poser alone.

Rose2000 ( ) posted Thu, 25 October 2012 at 12:29 PM

Quote - I missed the free give-away of DSON because I was afraid of download feeding frenzy and then I was afraid of bugs.  I'm on the fence as to whether to buy this now (it's not free anymore unless you buy something else otherwise they still have a discounted price on it).  I was worried about it hurting Poser.  Have people experienced a lot of bugs with DSON?  I know they've already updated it once.

I own a lot of Genesis content, but I'm wondering if I should just use Genesis in Daz Studio and leave Poser alone.

Just a little tip here.... When something is free by all means get it.... Even if you dont use it at the time, you will have it if you decide to use it...

VonCroy ( ) posted Thu, 25 October 2012 at 12:51 PM

I was initially doubtful. Now I would not be without it. I did what Vestmann suggested in an earlier post, bought Generation X and some legacy shapes and I am now converting some of my favorite legacy content to Genesis in Poser. I also converted GND4. Sadly I could not resist buying V5. Anyhow this system in Poser now make me 

EricJ ( ) posted Thu, 25 October 2012 at 2:11 PM

Quote -
Not really sure why, but it probably has to do with missing "real" body parts and a similar limitation as not being able to make a bodypart invisible via the parameter window

You can make body parts invisible if you turn of the sub-division.

monkeycloud ( ) posted Sun, 28 October 2012 at 9:07 AM · edited Sun, 28 October 2012 at 9:22 AM

Okay... so, for clothing conversion of M4 and V4 stuff...

I am having no trouble using the auto-fit tool in DS4.5.1.6 to get most of the M4 and V4 clothing figures, that I have in cr2 format, fitting Genesis very nicely, within DS4.5.

However I'm stumped trying to export that to my Poser runtime (using a separate runtime for Genesis).

I am saving the .duf files okay, into my Poser Genesis runtime Character folder, using the Save as->Support Asset->Figure/Prop Asset option. I can then create the dummy .cr2 and .py files fine, as far as I can tell. I'm simply making these manually with textedit... they're trivial to make, apparently.

But when I load my .duf I just get a mangled up Genesis figure and not the clothing item.

EDIT: This is whether I load the .duf via my dummy .cr2/.py files or using the free D3D .duf Loader script.

As far as I can see it is only the.duf file getting saved into my Genesis Poser runtime. Are there other data files that should be there? Am I using the correct version of DS4.5, or is there a newer one I should be using?

Many thanks

monkeycloud ( ) posted Sun, 28 October 2012 at 9:29 AM · edited Sun, 28 October 2012 at 9:36 AM

Note, I say "dummy" .cr2 / .py files... I mean "companion" files.

For example, for my attempt setting up the 1930's Menswear Pants, which I've got nicely conformed / converted to Genesis within DS4.5, the companion file 30MWrPants.cr2 contains:

Quote - {
version
{
number 9
}
runPythonScript "30MWrPants.py"
}

With the associated .py containing:

Quote - import dson.dzdsonimporter
dson.dzdsonimporter.loadCompanionDSONFile( sys.argv[0] );

These would be the companion files for my DS4.5 exported "30MWrPants.duf" file.

I'm not worrying about the material settings at this point. Once I figure out how to get the geometry working, I will copy the correct Poser mat settings into the .cr2 after that runPythonScript call.

monkeycloud ( ) posted Sun, 28 October 2012 at 9:32 AM · edited Sun, 28 October 2012 at 9:34 AM

I'm guessing the .duf file needs other data that is either still lurking in the DAZ Studio "My Library" folder somewhere... or else my .duf file is a duff / dud for some other reason?

Cheers 😄

monkeycloud ( ) posted Sun, 28 October 2012 at 9:45 AM · edited Sun, 28 October 2012 at 9:46 AM

My DSON for Poser install is working fine otherwise by the way, for all the supplied starter content.

I've also converted the Genesis versions of Adam Thwaites' Aine, Shanti and Rosalea characters to use in Poser with no problems... just saving them from DS4.5 as "Character Preset" .duf files and setting up the .cr2 and .py files as above with textedit.

I gather people have employed this workaround of attaching the DS4 "My Library" (or whatever their DAZ content folder set up is) as an external runtime, in Poser?

I've not yet tried doing this certainly.

But really I'd rather know which data / support files I need to copy into my Poser Genesis runtime's enclosing folder, if it is this that is my problem... and I'm not just using the wrong "save as" process or I need a newer DS4.5 build.

vintorix ( ) posted Sun, 28 October 2012 at 10:14 AM · edited Sun, 28 October 2012 at 10:18 AM

monkeycloud, ""I'd rather know which data / support files I need .."

Nice to meet someone who really wants to understand out how things work.

You are quite right the support files in the data folder is missing but rather than attaching the whole monster DS4 Library better to find out how the DAZ runtime look like! One way to do that is to download a freebie from sharecg.com. Once you have an empty external runtime save your figure there and the support files will be in the data folder. If you save as Figure/Prop Asset. Then save again as Character Preset or Wearable(s) Preset. The reason you can not save as Character Preset first is that then the support files don't come along. Just overwrite the Figure/Prop Asset file.

VonCroy ( ) posted Sun, 28 October 2012 at 10:41 AM

If I convert an item of clothing for genesis in DS I then save as a duf file. I then create the Poser support files. In my DAZ studio content library DS data files are created. For me they are in DAZ 3DStudiodataAuthorProductXXX. 'XXX' represents the name of the item you have just converted. You need to copy this folder, with the idential tree to your Poser folder in which you have all your DSON stuff.

Sometimes conversion does not work. You also need to ensure that the type of item is specified when you convert.

Now I have used DSON in Poser, on reflection, it is a bit of a rushed job. Too many things can trip you up.

monkeycloud ( ) posted Sun, 28 October 2012 at 4:21 PM

Thanks guys.

Yeah - I've located some .dsf files that seem to be related to the auto-fits I've been doing. For me these are in ".../Studio/My Library/data/auto_adapted/..."

I'll try copying these into my actual Poser Genesis runtime, see what happens...

Cheers 😉

monkeycloud ( ) posted Sun, 28 October 2012 at 4:37 PM · edited Sun, 28 October 2012 at 4:41 PM

Doh! Didn't need to do the above...

I figured out my issue. I just wasn't selecting the bloody pants in DS4.5 when I was running the Save as->Support Asset->Figure/Prop Asset method. He he.

The issue was just my unfamiliarity with even the rudiments of DS4.5.

Got it working now. The correct .dsf is now being created under the data folder with my Poser Genesis runtime, wherein I'm saving the .duf.

I notice one thing straight away... I need to dial up the Genesis figure to the shape I want, e.g. Heavy, Child, etc, before I drag-and-drop confirm the pants. Not a bug, as much as just how it needs to be done, I guess.

Although, on mac at least, there's a weird glitch with the UI Dialog that pops up during the "Projection" phase of the DSON Importer assisted conform operation. It just flickers, stuck on the 00:00:00 time remaining, until it is done. I think the UI Dialog is being invoked and destroyed many times, on each iteration of the underlying program loop.

Otherwise it looks to be working.

😉

ssgbryan ( ) posted Sun, 28 October 2012 at 5:37 PM

Quote - I was initially doubtful. Now I would not be without it. I did what Vestmann suggested in an earlier post, bought Generation X and some legacy shapes and I am now converting some of my favorite legacy content to Genesis in Poser. I also converted GND4. Sadly I could not resist buying V5. Anyhow this system in Poser now make me 

How is that working out for you?

I am interested in moving my Gen 3 figures to genesis.

monkeycloud ( ) posted Sun, 28 October 2012 at 6:09 PM · edited Sun, 28 October 2012 at 6:14 PM

Cool. Well so far got both that 1930s Menswear for M4 set, plus the Xurge3d HAA Suit Sci-fi Armour converted for Genesis, all working just fine in Poser.

I'm still making my companion files manually in textedit.

However that's just because that's probably quicker than going through the extra step of saving copies of the .duf files of my auto-fitted clothing .cr2s into the DS "People/Genesis/clothing" subfolder... which the "Create Poser Companion Files..." contextual right click option, off the DS Content Library panel, seems to insist upon.

There seems to be no other reason to have copies of the .dufs in that DS "People/Genesis/clothing" folder... if I am only interested in using the end result in Poser?

Or is there a way round this limitation?

monkeycloud ( ) posted Sun, 28 October 2012 at 6:13 PM

Quote - > Quote - I was initially doubtful. Now I would not be without it. I did what Vestmann suggested in an earlier post, bought Generation X and some legacy shapes and I am now converting some of my favorite legacy content to Genesis in Poser. I also converted GND4. Sadly I could not resist buying V5. Anyhow this system in Poser now make me 

How is that working out for you?

I am interested in moving my Gen 3 figures to genesis.

Yup, likewise... certainly eyeing up the Generation X product. It would be good to see what kind of results people are getting from using this to convert legacy morphs for Gen3 figures... and indeed morphs for Gen4 figures?

How did the GND4 conversion work out?

VonCroy ( ) posted Sun, 28 October 2012 at 6:17 PM

file_488056.jpg

ssgbryn: I have converted some Gen 3 outfits to genesis. I think this works very well. These now work with Gen 4 and GND4 and V5. It gives a new lease of life for my Gen 3 stuff. Also I can outfit GND4 easily with Gen 4 stuff. I think genesis has added a bit more flexibility to Poser.

The sample image shows an S3 outfit on V5. The outfit is rogue red. I think it is no longer available. The only beef I have is that DAZ DSON stuff does not seem to be properly converted to Poser. The textures are missing or incorrect. However I did not install DSON for V5, it was really to get more life out of legacy content.

ssgbryan ( ) posted Sun, 28 October 2012 at 6:31 PM

Quote - ssgbryn: I have converted some Gen 3 outfits to genesis. I think this works very well. These now work with Gen 4 and GND4 and V5. It gives a new lease of life for my Gen 3 stuff. Also I can outfit GND4 easily with Gen 4 stuff. I think genesis has added a bit more flexibility to Poser.

The sample image shows an S3 outfit on V5. The outfit is rogue red. I think it is no longer available. The only beef I have is that DAZ DSON stuff does not seem to be properly converted to Poser. The textures are missing or incorrect. However I did not install DSON for V5, it was really to get more life out of legacy content.

Actually, I was asking about figure conversions - I have a number of Gen3 figures that I still like to use & I would like to move them into genesis so I can have better bending and (more importantly) better textures.

VonCroy ( ) posted Sun, 28 October 2012 at 6:43 PM · edited Sun, 28 October 2012 at 6:46 PM

ssgbryan: For the figure conversions you will need to get the legacy shapes from DAZ.

VonCroy ( ) posted Sun, 28 October 2012 at 6:45 PM

file_488057.jpg

monkeycloud: Quick GND4 render. I was also experimenting with fake tans in EZ Skin.

ssgbryan ( ) posted Mon, 29 October 2012 at 6:14 PM

Quote - ssgbryan: For the figure conversions you will need to get the legacy shapes from DAZ.

Ok, so to create my Gen 3 characters I would need the following:

GenX

Gen3 Addon Bundle

Gen 3 Iconic Shapes for Genesis

Byrdie ( ) posted Mon, 29 October 2012 at 6:44 PM

Also Texture Converter 2 and assorted plugins if you want to use Gen 3 textures on Genesis. Those must be converted to V4, M4 or K4 first because even with the Gen 3 iconic shapes there are no Gen 3 UVs for Genesis. 

estherau ( ) posted Mon, 29 October 2012 at 6:53 PM

but you can use genx just to say inject your favourite V3 face into your genesis person I would think.  And then you can use your V5 textures.

Love esther

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

VonCroy ( ) posted Mon, 29 October 2012 at 6:56 PM · edited Mon, 29 October 2012 at 7:09 PM

ssgbryan: yup, that is the basics. You'll have to judge if it is worth the outlay. At the moment I am happy with GenX to convert my Gen 4 characters and Gen 3 iconic shapes so I can re-use my Gen 3 outfits for V4 and GND4 and the almost usable V5. Pity about Anastasia and Michelle. Oh well...

I think you need GenX Gen 3 Addon for the V3 morphs.

ssgbryan ( ) posted Mon, 29 October 2012 at 10:43 PM

Thanksfor the information VonCroy, $71.95 gets me most of my Gen3 figures.

I am not really worried about textures, most of those were built for Poser 4 - I'll use more recent ones.

I really wish that the YT's were included with the Gen3 Addon bundle - I need those most of all.

PickledPapaya ( ) posted Wed, 31 October 2012 at 2:14 PM

I just revamped the conversion of other figures to Genesis using the free, built-in Transfer Utility.

This update works without a hitch that I can find.  Not tried a head/face yet, but I will.  Did both Utopian and GND4 bodies with no issue.  (GND4 is the example)
When I get time, I'll try Sylfie for V3 and post a result.  I do have the Gen3 Iconic Shapes.

http://pickled-papaya.com/home/?page_id=17&did=2

Probably not as good, fast or easy as GenX, but cheaper!  :tongue1:

VonCroy ( ) posted Wed, 31 October 2012 at 3:05 PM

Knowing nothing about DS I was unaware of the transfer utility. I would be interested in your results of transfering V3 or S3 characters and morphs. I would want to import the result into Poser.

Male_M3dia ( ) posted Wed, 31 October 2012 at 3:12 PM · edited Wed, 31 October 2012 at 3:13 PM
Online Now!

Quote - I just revamped the conversion of other figures to Genesis using the free, built-in Transfer Utility.

This update works without a hitch that I can find.  Not tried a head/face yet, but I will.  Did both Utopian and GND4 bodies with no issue.  (GND4 is the example)
When I get time, I'll try Sylfie for V3 and post a result.  I do have the Gen3 Iconic Shapes.

http://pickled-papaya.com/home/?page_id=17&did=2

Probably not as good, fast or easy as GenX, but cheaper!  :tongue1:

Don't try to mix your transferred bodies that you converted using the transfer tool and the regular genesis morphs... the shapes won't mix well (you may see double definition in areas like abs and torso area). The heads will mix better, just doublecheck the eyes and eyelashes. If you want to transfer body morphs and have those shape mix, use GenX.

PickledPapaya ( ) posted Wed, 31 October 2012 at 8:49 PM

Quote - Don't try to mix your transferred bodies that you converted using the transfer tool and the regular genesis morphs... the shapes won't mix well (you may see double definition in areas like abs and torso area). The heads will mix better, just doublecheck the eyes and eyelashes. If you want to transfer body morphs and have those shape mix, use GenX.

Just mixed GND4 with aiko3, voluptuous, bodybuilder and child, and seems to mix fine. (though quite unattractive)  Not real sure what you are talkin about?

Going to give A3 Sylfie a go, will post results.  I'll include the head for kicks.  :)

PickledPapaya ( ) posted Wed, 31 October 2012 at 9:45 PM

No luck with A3.  Best I got with A3 is posted here   :sad:

Gonna try just a v4 head and see how that works out.

PickledPapaya ( ) posted Wed, 31 October 2012 at 10:17 PM

V4 heads work fine.  😄  Had a few minor updates to the doc.

PickledPapaya ( ) posted Wed, 31 October 2012 at 10:18 PM

Quote - Knowing nothing about DS I was unaware of the transfer utility. I would be interested in your results of transfering V3 or S3 characters and morphs. I would want to import the result into Poser.

I dont have a V3 character to test with?  Is there a freebie one out there that you want me to try and convert?  I would be happy to try!

monkeycloud ( ) posted Thu, 01 November 2012 at 4:33 AM

Thanks for the tutorial PickledPapaya 😄

I will certainly give this a try out.

I'm interested in getting the Generation X utility... but not in any hurry at present. I will probably just wait for Gen X, and the various Gen4 and Gen4 shapes packs, to come  back on sale now...

By the way, does anyone know if Gen X will transfer Kids 4 morphs??

monkeycloud ( ) posted Thu, 01 November 2012 at 4:35 AM

Oh yeah, fancy trying this V3 character PickledPapaya?

http://www.sharecg.com/v/38737/View/11/Poser/Rose-Tyler-for-V3

I'd be interested to know if this one would work...

Male_M3dia ( ) posted Thu, 01 November 2012 at 5:58 AM · edited Thu, 01 November 2012 at 6:06 AM
Online Now!

Quote - > Quote - Don't try to mix your transferred bodies that you converted using the transfer tool and the regular genesis morphs... the shapes won't mix well (you may see double definition in areas like abs and torso area). The heads will mix better, just doublecheck the eyes and eyelashes. If you want to transfer body morphs and have those shape mix, use GenX.

Just mixed GND4 with aiko3, voluptuous, bodybuilder and child, and seems to mix fine. (though quite unattractive)  Not real sure what you are talkin about?

Look closer. You're mixing two types of mesh flows with the same poly count. GenX does its comparisons and transfers against the genesis shape and applies it according to the Genesis shape in the final transfer so it all mixes in. The transfer tool does it against the genesis clone. Clones are used to help in the transfer of clothing since it's a exact match but lower polycount and slightly larger than the genesis shape; the genesis shapes are an approximation of the original shape, but allows it to mix with all other genesis shapes. So things like abdomen and muscle creases and flows are in different places, so you're mixing them together.

You may not see it that well  if you're just using transferred shapes, but if you decide to mix them in with genesis shapes that don't have a gen4- gen3- equivalent (like individual morphs from the Evolution Morphs, V5, or S5), you'll see what I'm talking about. The clones weren't meant to mix, they were meant for converting clothing.

PickledPapaya ( ) posted Thu, 01 November 2012 at 7:32 AM

Quote - Look closer. You're mixing two types of mesh flows with the same poly count. GenX does its comparisons and transfers against the genesis shape and applies it according to the Genesis shape in the final transfer so it all mixes in. The transfer tool does it against the genesis clone. Clones are used to help in the transfer of clothing since it's a exact match but lower polycount and slightly larger than the genesis shape; the genesis shapes are an approximation of the original shape, but allows it to mix with all other genesis shapes. So things like abdomen and muscle creases and flows are in different places, so you're mixing them together.

You may not see it that well  if you're just using transferred shapes, but if you decide to mix them in with genesis shapes that don't have a gen4- gen3- equivalent (like individual morphs from the Evolution Morphs, V5, or S5), you'll see what I'm talking about. The clones weren't meant to mix, they were meant for converting clothing.

How 'bout I'll take your word for it :tongue1:

I am not real interested in creating blends right now.  I am happy getting GND4, Utopian, and a couple of my favorite characters into Genesis.

Quote - I'm interested in getting the Generation X utility... but not in any hurry at present. I will probably just wait for Gen X, and the various Gen4 and Gen4 shapes packs, to come  back on sale now...

Me too.  To be honest, I wish we had known about the DSON before the big vendor sale a month or so ago.  GenX went on sale for %50...I would've grabbed it!  (same for many other items)  This is to tide me over until the next sale.  Hoping for a "Welcome Poser Users to Genesis" storewide sale on Genesis stuff.

VonCroy ( ) posted Thu, 01 November 2012 at 11:33 AM

Quote - .....  Hoping for a "Welcome Poser Users to Genesis" storewide sale on Genesis stuff.

Before getting anymore DAZ stuff for Poser Genesis I would want to ensure they are properly supported. The V5 and M5 texture maps were missing make up and beards (in that order).

PickledPapaya ( ) posted Thu, 01 November 2012 at 11:48 AM

Quote - Oh yeah, fancy trying this V3 character PickledPapaya?

http://www.sharecg.com/v/38737/View/11/Poser/Rose-Tyler-for-V3

I'd be interested to know if this one would work...

End's up I don't have V3 Head and Body morphs.  If this does not need them, then I can try.  If it does, then I am out of luck.  I have never used V3, so not sure if it needs em or not

elfguy ( ) posted Fri, 02 November 2012 at 10:27 PM

A summary about on the plugin over here: http://tideart.com/?id=50946321

Personally, I'm going to stick with V4 because I'm not on Poser 9. But I have to say I would be all for someone finding an easy way to port Genesis clothes to Poser and then to V4!

monkeycloud ( ) posted Sat, 03 November 2012 at 2:55 AM

Quote - A summary about on the plugin over here: http://tideart.com/?id=50946321

Personally, I'm going to stick with V4 because I'm not on Poser 9. But I have to say I would be all for someone finding an easy way to port Genesis clothes to Poser and then to V4!

You should be able to use the DS4 CR2 Exporter and PhilC's Genesis figure definition in Wardrobe Wizard to do that?

Depends on your definition of easy! Mileage will vary of course, with the results you get too!

I'm recommend grabbing Poser 9 while it is on sale just now! Then try out the DSON system.

Male_M3dia ( ) posted Sat, 03 November 2012 at 7:28 AM
Online Now!

Quote -
You should be able to use the DS4 CR2 Exporter and PhilC's Genesis figure definition in Wardrobe Wizard to do that?

That won't work. The exporter adds Poser 9 weightmapping so you need Poser 9 to use the CR2. You'd have to export an obj and manually fit it to V4 for it to work, Genesis V4 is slightly smaller than the Gen4 V4.

Eric Walters ( ) posted Sun, 04 November 2012 at 12:52 PM

I just tried Genesis in Lightwave- I see the low poly version. I'll have to explore SnarlyGribbly's subdividing Python script.

monkeycloud ( ) posted Sun, 04 November 2012 at 3:10 PM

Does Lightwave not do SubD?

PsychoNaut ( ) posted Sun, 04 November 2012 at 7:48 PM

Pretty impressed now that I've had a chance to play with this.  In fact...  real impressed.  

Eric Walters ( ) posted Sun, 04 November 2012 at 8:58 PM · edited Sun, 04 November 2012 at 9:03 PM

Quote - Does Lightwave not do SubD?

It can. I'll have to experiment. Particularly with the new version-just upgraded from 3 years old-to currrent version.

Eric Walters ( ) posted Sun, 04 November 2012 at 9:02 PM

Psychonaut. I am too-although right now, I'm back to V4. Since I use V4-Weight Mapped-I don't see as many benefits as I would with straight V4. Also there is Miki4 and Anastasia for natural (more than Genesis) bending. But G has definitely been added as an option-not a "hater." :-)

Quote - Pretty impressed now that I've had a chance to play with this.  In fact...  real impressed.  

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.