Sun, Oct 6, 10:28 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 26 4:27 pm)

Subject: :(

Cheers ( ) posted Tue, 11 September 2001 at 10:23 AM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 8:24 AM

Living in a country that has been subject to many years of terrorism, and having seen the effects of it myself...may I just offer my condolences to all those effected. Tragedies of this scale will not only effect those directly involved, but America as a whole, and no doubt the rest of the world. An extremely sad and shocking day. My thoughts are with all of those who have suffered at the hands of cowards. Martin

Twitter: Follow @the3dscene

YouTube Channel

--------------- A life?! Cool!! Where do I download one of those?---------------

Varian ( ) posted Tue, 11 September 2001 at 10:44 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?ForumID=12403

This is just incredible. :/ A new forum has been created for posts regarding the attacks on the US today. http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?ForumID=12403

smallspace ( ) posted Tue, 11 September 2001 at 10:44 AM

This is only going to get worse...much worse...before it's over... :(

I'd rather stay in my lane than lay in my stain!

Daffy34 ( ) posted Tue, 11 September 2001 at 1:23 PM

Thank you Martin. There has been an outpouring of sympathy for the U.S. by those from other countries at this site and I have to say that is has been incredibly inspiring. Kind of makes me wonder if governments were run by common folks like most of us if things wouldn't be very different. It amazes me how such different mentalies can exist in the human being...those who see nothing wrong with killing and those like most of us who believe in the sanctity of life. I cannot understand those who kill because it does not exist in me and I am just so totally devastated by all of this. I feel for anyone from any country who has to deal with things like this. Its a shame for the world that all of us cannot let each other just live in peace. May God help us. Laurie

Bop ( ) posted Tue, 11 September 2001 at 1:27 PM

Even us, in France, are really choked... I can't find words and even now, I can'te believe what I saw... My heart's with americans in this terrific time...

Daffy34 ( ) posted Tue, 11 September 2001 at 1:32 PM

Watching those skyscrapers fall is an image that will live with me for the rest of my life. Most of this still seems so unreal, really unreal :(. Laurie

Varian ( ) posted Tue, 11 September 2001 at 2:52 PM

I think those of us who use the Internet understand maybe best that we don't live in little confined areas -- one group over here, another group over there. We truly are a worldwide neighborhood. What happened today happened virtually "right up the street" from the rest of us, in the US or not, and this is an event that affects the entire neighborhood, the entire world.

Daffy34 ( ) posted Tue, 11 September 2001 at 3:01 PM

Yes Varian. I know so many people from so many other countries...yes, even arabic countries. They are so like my friends that live down the street, just normal average folks who wouldn't want harm to come to anyone. It is just the few zealots who destroy things for the average person and unfortunately, those few are among government leaders in some countries. It's a sad state of humans that different peoples can't seem to just live and let live...not to piss anyone off specifically, but take the aggression in Northern Ireland for instance. The Protestants hate the Catholics and vice versa. They are both Christians for crying out loud! Why is it so easy for one person to hate another? I can't understand, I just can't understand... Even here in the U.S. we are bombing each other for Christ's sake. It will never end. Laurie

Sacred Rose ( ) posted Tue, 11 September 2001 at 6:29 PM

Those of us here in Australia are still deep in shock over this atrocity. I don't really know what to say at a time like this, but our hearts and prayers are with you all. All of this hatred and killing has to stop..NOW! Let the love in our hearts smooth over any anger and heal the bonds that hatred insists on breaking. Just say NO, and know that we really do care. Beck

Gabi ( ) posted Thu, 13 September 2001 at 6:13 AM

09-11-2001: This date will be burnt into our hearts for a very long period time; a sad day in history. An incredibly brutal act against humanity shocked the civilized world. We are speechless in view of this crime and in deep mourning for the deceased, the wounded, the missing, and their relatives. The cowardly atrocity of the insane terrorists will cause the civilized world to stay together even closer; hence, the terrorists' attempts to demoralize America and its allies failed. Our prayers and sympathies are with America now. Humanity will finally win! Gabi (Germany)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.