Wed, Sep 25, 11:30 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 25 9:47 am)

Subject: changing the outline color

greaser ( ) posted Wed, 12 September 2001 at 9:01 AM ยท edited Wed, 25 September 2024 at 11:22 AM

Im trying to render a spinning football with just a white outline. i can click the outline document style but can't find out how to change the outline color to white, its black at the moment. also is there a way to blur the outlines in poser? Thank you for your time

wyrwulf ( ) posted Wed, 12 September 2001 at 9:16 AM

You can change the color at MenuDisplayForeground Color, or click the Foreground Color button on the right side of the document window.

greaser ( ) posted Wed, 12 September 2001 at 9:25 AM

ive tried that but it doesnt change the color of the out line

igohigh ( ) posted Wed, 12 September 2001 at 1:12 PM

I don't think your goning to get the type of effects your looking for from Poser. You'd have to look into 'post video' editors for "video effects".

igohigh ( ) posted Wed, 12 September 2001 at 1:17 PM

However, just a thought, depending on what 'kind of render' you are looking for. Maybe if you had a map of the football obj you could try 'cloning' the football with a second that has a Transparancy applied and slightly larger than the actual obj (ie a whole in the larger "White" football). From there you can maybe play with camera angles, lighting, and perhaps transparancy settings on the 'outline' ball. (be sure to parant the 'dummy-outline' ball to the object football) Did I make any sense? Will it help?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.