Thu, Sep 19, 8:14 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 3:46 am)

Subject: Can a python script do this?

basicwiz ( ) posted Tue, 27 November 2012 at 5:09 PM · edited Mon, 05 August 2024 at 4:22 AM

OK, python gurus... here's a fun one!

I create some morphs using magnets. However, there are so many of them that span so many body parts, they are cumbersome to work with and create unwanted distortions in certain poses. I decide to change them to morphs.

Can the creation of the morphs be automated via a python script... that is, a script that would spawn the morphs, then set them to active and delete the magnets behind it? It would be an elegant solution to a problem that has plagued me a long time.

All help appreciated.

PhilC ( ) posted Tue, 27 November 2012 at 5:25 PM · edited Tue, 27 November 2012 at 5:27 PM

The Poser menu Figure > Create Full Body Morph will be able to create the morphs so no real advantage to scripting it. Unless of course you really wanted to.

The Poser Pocket Knife script can delete all your magnets (or if you prefer a selection of them), which would be a enormous time saver.

http://www.philc.net/PoserPocketKnife.php#deleteotherstuff

Wardrobe Wizard also has Utilities > Magnets > Delete All Magnets. So you may already have the tools you need.

cfpage ( ) posted Tue, 27 November 2012 at 5:55 PM

this will do it

Spawn FBM 1.11

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/details.php?item_id=50604

basicwiz ( ) posted Tue, 27 November 2012 at 10:44 PM

Many thanks, as always, guys!

luckybears ( ) posted Wed, 28 November 2012 at 5:47 PM

BasicW...please give more i formation in the header. Teasers are not welcome

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.