Wed, Sep 18, 12:56 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: M4 Mask

marvlin ( ) posted Fri, 14 December 2012 at 7:10 PM · edited Sun, 15 September 2024 at 12:21 AM

Hi Guys

I have just spent about an hour trawling the internet and failed to find something that I genuinely thought I would find straight away LOL

I am looking for a balaclava (bank robber type).

I have found many V3 and V4 versions but nothing for M4.

Below is the sort of thing I am after. If anyone knows where I can get one could you please let me know.

Many Thanks

Marv

i7 5930K 3.60Ghz | ASUS X99-S Motherboard | Crucial Ballistix Sport 32GB DDR4 2400MHz RAM | NVIDIA TitanX | Antec 1000w Power supply | Windows 10 x64 Home

DgerzeeBoy ( ) posted Fri, 14 December 2012 at 8:27 PM

Attached Link: https://www.renderotica.com/xcart/product.php?productid=29819&cat=0&page=1

Renderotica.com It's not free ($8.85) and requires a free registration at the site. There are a good number of morphs and 8 mats for the item, including a black ski mask knit.

primorge ( ) posted Fri, 14 December 2012 at 8:34 PM

Well, you could take any number of masks that are available for M4 and trans map those kind of holes and use a material or texture that matches that knit. I've seen any number of M4 freebie masks that this could be done to. It would require the template or about 5 minutes in UVMapper classic (free) and a little painting in Photoshop or Gimp (also free).

primorge ( ) posted Fri, 14 December 2012 at 8:36 PM

Crosspost with DgerzeeBoy... Looks like there's a pushbutton solution after all!

markschum ( ) posted Fri, 14 December 2012 at 8:47 PM

Poserworld had one.

http://poserworld.com/Downloads/Michael.4/10959/Ski.Mask.for.Michael.4.aspx

I think they have a membership special, download anything you want for a month for $9.95 .

I didnt find anything at harecg.

In freestuff here there is a spiderman set that maybe you could retexture the mask.

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/details.php?item_id=60031

You could also just do a texture and texture mask and apply directly to M4 face and head.

marvlin ( ) posted Sat, 15 December 2012 at 1:55 AM

Thanks Guys, I've gone for the poser world option.

As markschum said you get 2 months for $9.95 on a special offer they are currently running so knowing there is bound to be other stuff I could use in there it was a no brainer.

Many thanks for all the helpful replies.

Regards

Marv

i7 5930K 3.60Ghz | ASUS X99-S Motherboard | Crucial Ballistix Sport 32GB DDR4 2400MHz RAM | NVIDIA TitanX | Antec 1000w Power supply | Windows 10 x64 Home

cspear ( ) posted Sat, 15 December 2012 at 8:00 AM

Coincidentally, this has popped up in freestuff - should be easy enough to adapt.

Windows 10 x64 Pro - Intel Xeon E5450 @ 3.00GHz (x2)

PoserPro 11 - Units: Metres

Adobe CC 2017

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.