Tue, Oct 22, 1:09 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 11:46 am)

Subject: Poser questions again

Azmyth ( ) posted Thu, 18 November 1999 at 10:55 PM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 10:47 AM

#1. how far does the animation limits stretch? #2. has anyone ever made and Final Fantasy 7 characters? #3. How would I do the crow like face paint? #4. can you get poser any cheaper than the 249 from meta? just wondering If I paid too much!!! #5. is everything poseable and if not how much is?

JeffH ( ) posted Thu, 18 November 1999 at 11:02 PM

You can make 999 frame clips in Poser, but it's always best to make small clips and edit them together as you would for any film. Haven't seen any FF7 poser figures around. You would paint the crow face make-up on the texture map. You probably could have gotten p4 for slightly less, but not much. All is possible if you put your mind and effort into it.

JeffH ( ) posted Thu, 18 November 1999 at 11:05 PM

http://www.renderosity.com/download.ez?uploadid=179 Here's a Poser3 crow figure, it should work in Poser4 as well. -JH.

Jack D. Kammerer ( ) posted Fri, 19 November 1999 at 12:13 AM

actually, I have created up to 1,230 frames of animation at once in P4 but nearly killed my puter doing it. Jack

JeffH ( ) posted Fri, 19 November 1999 at 1:26 AM

I'm just quoting the manual Jack ;-) -JH.

LoboUK ( ) posted Fri, 19 November 1999 at 3:49 AM

I've never pushed an animation beyond about 800 frames, bearing in mind the 999 frame limit in the manual. However, it's good to know you can push it beyond that if you need to - even if it does choke your PC :) Paul

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.