Wed, Sep 18, 1:58 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: HU - Cracked Christmas Freebie #1 now avaliable

mrsparky ( ) posted Sun, 16 December 2012 at 6:15 AM · edited Fri, 26 July 2024 at 8:46 AM

Attached Link: http://www.sparkyworld.co.uk/3d10own.htm

file_489538.jpg

While looking for the mythical northern gravy springs, a small group of scientists recently discovered this new species of penguin living off a small island close to Wigan Pier. The penguin was given the genus (B*ggerItBirdycus) after the unique way it defends itself against predators. When attacked or feeling threatened, such as being exposed to Christmas carol lift muzak, the penguin explodes, forcing the attacker to retreat. While the scientists where pleased to find this new species, they are concerned that numbers are declining. As yet, scientists are unable to explain this strange decline, though the foremost theory is the creatures are rather partial to fine Cuban cigars. Another theory suggests that the demise of the smaller colony reported in the Blackpool area, is related to environmental factors and reproductive practices that are common to most species in the area. Living in sports bar and trying to mate with slow moving trams. The model in the zipfile accurately represents an adult male bird, with typical winter head plumage. The pose is typical of many northern species. It is believed this is an attempt to make passing visitors think it's tougher than it actually looks. Usually when in this pose, the bird can be heard to make the mating call of 'gisafag'. 1.74mb Zip standard Poser Prop format. Download from: http://www.sparkyworld.co.uk

Pinky - you left the lens cap of your mind on again.

vitachick ( ) posted Sun, 16 December 2012 at 9:11 AM

Thank you!

Win10  Poser 2014/Poser 11 Daz3D

LaurieA ( ) posted Sun, 16 December 2012 at 9:18 AM

hehe...cute :)

Laurie

infinity10 ( ) posted Sun, 16 December 2012 at 9:34 AM

Thanks !

Eternal Hobbyist

mysticeagle ( ) posted Sun, 16 December 2012 at 9:43 AM

as a t'northerner i really appreciate anything free :) ta

OS: Windows7 64-bit Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2430M CPU @ 2.40GHz, 2401 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)  6GB Ram
Poser: Poser Pro 2012 SR3.1 ...Poser 8.........Poser5 on a bad day........
Daz Studio Pro 4.5  64bit

Carrara beta 8.5

Modelling: Silo/Hexagon/Groboto V3
Image Editing: PSP V9/Irfanview
Movie Editing. Cyberlink power director/Windows live movie maker

"I live in an unfinished , poorly lit box, but we call it home"

My freestuff   

link via my artist page

mrsparky ( ) posted Sun, 16 December 2012 at 8:50 PM

"as a t'northerner i really appreciate anything free :)" The next one is even more northern :)

mysticeagle ( ) posted Mon, 17 December 2012 at 11:48 AM

not an automated beer can opener combined with a dole signing interface, fag lighter and integrated holder that doubles as a black pudding boiler????????????? noooooooo noooooooo sparks you are da bomb, innit............

OS: Windows7 64-bit Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2430M CPU @ 2.40GHz, 2401 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)  6GB Ram

Carrara beta 8.5

My freestuff   

link via my artist page

mrsparky ( ) posted Mon, 17 December 2012 at 12:19 PM

"not an automated beer can opener combined with ...." Nah, not most of Skelmersdale - something much more northern ..:)

mysticeagle ( ) posted Tue, 18 December 2012 at 5:52 AM

file_489643.jpg

I'm waiting wi' t'baited breath.

Carrara beta 8.5

My freestuff   

link via my artist page

Mogwa ( ) posted Tue, 18 December 2012 at 7:30 PM

Mr. Sparky, thanks for all the generous gifts you have shared with us over the years! They are appreciated.

mrsparky ( ) posted Thu, 20 December 2012 at 1:21 PM

file_489740.jpg

Heres a sneeky peak of the one coming out tommorow...oh hang on ...it's the end of the world! :)

mrsparky ( ) posted Thu, 20 December 2012 at 8:19 PM

Thanks everyone = heres the rest of this years gifts! http://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/showthread.php?thread_id=2861193

MargyThunderstorm ( ) posted Fri, 21 December 2012 at 12:47 AM

Thank you so much for all your wonderful freebies!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.