Sun, Oct 6, 7:26 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: :?

mysticeagle ( ) posted Tue, 18 December 2012 at 12:41 PM · edited Thu, 03 October 2024 at 1:03 AM

OS: Windows7 64-bit Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2430M CPU @ 2.40GHz, 2401 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)  6GB Ram
Poser: Poser Pro 2012 SR3.1 ...Poser 8.........Poser5 on a bad day........
Daz Studio Pro 4.5  64bit

Carrara beta 8.5

Modelling: Silo/Hexagon/Groboto V3
Image Editing: PSP V9/Irfanview
Movie Editing. Cyberlink power director/Windows live movie maker

"I live in an unfinished , poorly lit box, but we call it home"

My freestuff   

link via my artist page

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Tue, 18 December 2012 at 1:03 PM

!

Lol.

Who honors those we love for the very life we live?, Who sends monsters to kill us?, and at the same time sings that we will never die., Who teaches us whats real?, and how to laugh at lies?, Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?, Who chains us?, and Who holds the key that can set us free... It's You!, You have all the weapons you need., Now Fight!

basicwiz ( ) posted Tue, 18 December 2012 at 1:47 PM

ROFL

hborre ( ) posted Tue, 18 December 2012 at 1:50 PM

You are so shameless!!

LaurieA ( ) posted Tue, 18 December 2012 at 2:12 PM

mystic, you instigator. LOL.

Laurie

monkeycloud ( ) posted Tue, 18 December 2012 at 2:30 PM

Let me Google that for you Mystic OP...

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=%3A%3F

...oh dear, well... never mind...

shvrdavid ( ) posted Tue, 18 December 2012 at 4:34 PM

I thought you had a question about a colon....

O_o

Some things are easy to explain, other things are not........ <- Store ->   <-Freebies->

primorge ( ) posted Tue, 18 December 2012 at 5:20 PM

かわいい...

monkeycloud ( ) posted Tue, 18 December 2012 at 5:24 PM · edited Tue, 18 December 2012 at 5:27 PM

私はあなたのためのそれをGoogleに許可してください...

;-)

infinity10 ( ) posted Tue, 18 December 2012 at 6:47 PM

That thread referred to the infamous Twitter mis-spellings of wrapping Christmas presents ! heh heh

Eternal Hobbyist

CaptainMARC ( ) posted Tue, 18 December 2012 at 6:54 PM

Quote - I thought you had a question about a colon....

Some complain about the feet, some complain about the colon.

(my Poser Units are Parsecs)

ElZagna ( ) posted Tue, 18 December 2012 at 7:26 PM

Good on, mysticeagle, and I'm the guy that started that other thread.

LaurieA ( ) posted Tue, 18 December 2012 at 7:38 PM

Hehe.

jerr3d ( ) posted Tue, 18 December 2012 at 9:29 PM

Umm...this thread's title is so small I could barely click it. T.T

SoulTaker ( ) posted Wed, 19 December 2012 at 6:39 AM
Online Now!

Sadly it will never stop pointless posts by the likes of mysticeagle.

Would be nice not to have to wade through shit like this when looking at the forum

LaurieA ( ) posted Wed, 19 December 2012 at 6:53 AM

Yeah, so many inconveniences...tsk tsk...like language tags.

Laurie

mysticeagle ( ) posted Wed, 19 December 2012 at 6:57 AM · edited Wed, 19 December 2012 at 7:04 AM

I guess sense of humour is frowned upon :) Hey Ho Merry Xmas Soultaker, in all sincerity the first post summed it up, but it's good that you took the time to scroll down and reply :)

OS: Windows7 64-bit Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2430M CPU @ 2.40GHz, 2401 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)  6GB Ram

Carrara beta 8.5

My freestuff   

link via my artist page

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Wed, 19 December 2012 at 7:41 AM

I would sooner have a so called pointless thread like this with a sense of humour, than be a sourpuss that hasn't got the mentality to understand the concept of the thread in the  first place.

A merry Yule to those that got the idea of the thread and a Bah Humbug to those that don't.

All the best.

LROG

Who honors those we love for the very life we live?, Who sends monsters to kill us?, and at the same time sings that we will never die., Who teaches us whats real?, and how to laugh at lies?, Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?, Who chains us?, and Who holds the key that can set us free... It's You!, You have all the weapons you need., Now Fight!

nobodyinparticular ( ) posted Wed, 19 December 2012 at 11:28 AM

By the way. In answer to your question: !!!,~. Hope this helps .

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Wed, 19 December 2012 at 11:38 AM

""! Lol.

All the best.

LROG

Coleman ( ) posted Wed, 19 December 2012 at 11:45 AM

It'd be funny if the OP hadn't already indirectly made fun of/attacked someone else in another thread they started as well.

But as long as the forum clique get a laugh, keep the mean-spirited fun going by all means

??Ha hah??

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Wed, 19 December 2012 at 11:53 AM

¿¿ Lol.

All the best.

LROG

mysticeagle ( ) posted Wed, 19 December 2012 at 11:54 AM

? who made fun of who?  the op of the original thread posted in here too....sigh, so much for tis a season to be jolly and goodwill to all men...Heyho Merry Xmas Everyone...You win, I give in, I apologise to the world for the state it's in.

Carrara beta 8.5

My freestuff   

link via my artist page

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Wed, 19 December 2012 at 11:58 AM

There are always a few that can't join in the fun so they try to ruin it!!!

Not working on me!!

¿¿¿¿ Lol.

All the best.

LROG

Coleman ( ) posted Wed, 19 December 2012 at 1:36 PM · edited Wed, 19 December 2012 at 1:36 PM

Having fun at someone else's expense is not Christmas cheer.

This thread is making fun and light of the thread someone else posted... what are they supposed to say? They're set up by this post so anything they say will be misconstued unless it joins in the frivolity of making fun of their own position.

LaurieA ( ) posted Wed, 19 December 2012 at 1:43 PM

Coleman...if you look farther up in the thread ElZagna was in and took it with good graces. Lighten up man ;).

Laurie

mysticeagle ( ) posted Wed, 19 December 2012 at 1:51 PM · edited Wed, 19 December 2012 at 1:52 PM

it isnt poking fun at any particualr individual, or poster, it is poking fun at the very fact that people who post a thread with an incoherent title expect it to be replied to, a point which elzagna so correctly highlighted and on the other hand actually proved the point that people will read ANYTHING :) Hohoho

Carrara beta 8.5

My freestuff   

link via my artist page

mysticeagle ( ) posted Wed, 19 December 2012 at 3:08 PM · edited Wed, 19 December 2012 at 3:15 PM

if there's any mods watching this one, can you please lock it, before it turns into another argumentative thread i wasn't going to ask, but i think i've been touched by the hand of god..... cheers

Carrara beta 8.5

My freestuff   

link via my artist page

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Wed, 19 December 2012 at 3:16 PM

Big pile of coal for coleman and a tick on the naughty list! Lol.

All th best.

LROG

ElZagna ( ) posted Wed, 19 December 2012 at 5:53 PM

Well, for the record, before this thread goes away, I am the OP on the earlier thread and I wasn't offended or insulted or any of that. It's all OK.

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Thu, 20 December 2012 at 12:42 AM

A BIG happy Yule to ElZagna and a huge tick on the Nice list!!!!!

All the best.

LROG

FrankT ( ) posted Thu, 20 December 2012 at 1:41 PM

Isn't it astonishing how many people get offended on other peoples behalf ?

Happy midwinter festival to you all and may your sacrificial bonfire ne'er go out :)

My Freebies
Buy stuff on RedBubble

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.