Tue, Oct 22, 10:41 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 10:35 am)

Subject: What A Day...

BillBay ( ) posted Thu, 18 November 1999 at 8:31 PM · edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 11:25 PM

file_117893.jpg

Just posted to the gallery.. silliness with PhilC's Robe and Rbtwhiz's Xtreme BMX from BBay.com ... can't get the tune out of my head!

Traveler ( ) posted Thu, 18 November 1999 at 8:36 PM

The sneakers were a nice touch! -Trav

RadArt ( ) posted Thu, 18 November 1999 at 9:04 PM

LOL!! I like this pic. It's nice to see some of your work again Bill. It's about high time!! Guess we'll have a hard time outrunning the Grim Reaper now, eh?? Radart:)

rbtwhiz ( ) posted Thu, 18 November 1999 at 10:20 PM

ROFL! Thats cool Bill... :) still laughing Is he after the guy in my last pic with the bike? Did he not make the jump? hahahaha.... -Rob PoseAholics Anonymous

JeffH ( ) posted Thu, 18 November 1999 at 10:40 PM

Heh heh, death rides the wind...

LoboUK ( ) posted Fri, 19 November 1999 at 3:57 AM

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! That is absolutely superb - I'm gonna be sniggering about that all day now. Nice work Paul

Jack D. Kammerer ( ) posted Fri, 19 November 1999 at 5:32 AM

ROFL reminds me of the commercial I've seen on the tele with Death skipping through a field of flowers and playing golf!! Great work Bill, thanks for the laugh!! Jack

Lorraine ( ) posted Fri, 19 November 1999 at 7:16 AM

cool....who's cape is that?

LoboUK ( ) posted Fri, 19 November 1999 at 7:50 AM

Lorraine, The Cape is PhilC's (and well cool it is too). The message about this is here, where you can find out where to buy it (BBay.com if I remember right) Paul

LilWolff ( ) posted Fri, 19 November 1999 at 1:36 PM

BillBay you just made me laugh so very hard! Thank you! smiles

bloodsong ( ) posted Fri, 19 November 1999 at 5:37 PM

all right! that's so cool! of course, its not too good of an idea... those long flowing robes get sucked into the spokes pretty easy, then you have trouble crashing and strangling at the same time... though i guess death doesnt need to worry about that... (except looking silly.) :)

LoboUK ( ) posted Sat, 20 November 1999 at 3:24 AM

Yeah, but who's gonna tell him he looks silly? Paul (Still chuckling over this)

LilWolff ( ) posted Sat, 20 November 1999 at 5:17 PM

Oh can not resist. I will tell Paul. Death you look most wonderfully silly! Never thought death would be riding in on a BMX. With sneakers and a robe! So very funny! Wonderful mind picture!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.