Sun, Sep 15, 5:27 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Merry Christmas!.. otish

erosiaart ( ) posted Thu, 20 December 2012 at 3:26 AM · edited Fri, 30 August 2024 at 10:42 PM

file_489726.jpg

Sorry guys..it's early.. and yes..i've mised out on the bryce challenge..adn this card is all photoshop..sorry. am back in london..volunteered with two museums so keeping myself pretty much occupied and in the museum loop. (Chris..will call you up in a day or so)

all of us will be caught up with family in a couple hours.. so..

here's wishing you a happy, wonderful, festive, utterly mad filled, chirpy, full of prezzies and goodies, and rich with laughter and warm cheer! for ayone who is alone..no you are not.. we all are with you still ..so stop being a humbug and put on those dancing shoes and be happy that you are alive. (no..the darn world ain't ending tmrow!). 

love you all lots..and damn..do you know the no of ebots i have to go thru between today and tmrow? trying to catch up with three weeks worth! 

peedy ( ) posted Thu, 20 December 2012 at 8:30 AM

Hehehehe

Happy Festive Seasonm to you, too, Rosie.
Lovely card!

Corrie

TheBryster ( ) posted Thu, 20 December 2012 at 9:32 AM
Forum Moderator

MERRY CHRISTMAS,  Rosie! ;-))

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

adbc ( ) posted Thu, 20 December 2012 at 10:10 AM

Merry Christmas to you too and to everyone else at Rendo.

bobbystahr ( ) posted Thu, 20 December 2012 at 10:12 AM

Back at ya Rosie...for me it's no wife, no horse no mustache...And Christmas is doubtful as the family is in another town...cookin a small turkey for me tho.....

Once in a while I look around,
I see a sound
and try to write it down
Sometimes they come out very soft
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

jedswindells ( ) posted Thu, 20 December 2012 at 7:53 PM

Hi,Rosie'

A very Merry Christmas to you and all Brycers.

It may be a tad early for such greetings but ...

if the Mayan calendar is correct,the world ends 12/21/12! (21/12/12 for us Brits)...

just to be on the safe side!  'MERRY CHRISTMAS'

Cheers Jed!

Hubert ( ) posted Fri, 21 December 2012 at 6:21 AM

A nice card!!

Merry Christmas, Rosie!! :)

Hubert

"All that we see or fear, is but a Sphere inside a Sphere."     (E. A. Pryce -- Tuesday afternoon, 1845)

Quest ( ) posted Fri, 21 December 2012 at 6:04 PM

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all. Big kiss and a hug going out to Rosie.

chohole ( ) posted Sat, 22 December 2012 at 5:17 AM

file_489786.jpg

Solstice greetings from one who deserted

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

dan whiteside ( ) posted Tue, 25 December 2012 at 12:42 PM

file_489865.jpg

Merry Christmas (Ho,Ho,Ho!).

Hope you all have a wonderful day, filled with good cheer!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.