Wed, Sep 25, 5:29 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 25 1:55 am)

Subject: Window is too big for the screen and it cant be moved

greaser ( ) posted Thu, 13 September 2001 at 12:41 PM ยท edited Wed, 25 September 2024 at 3:40 AM

The window is too big to access the top left part that can be draged, i can make it bigger and smaller by dragging the bottom right but cant get to the top left whatever size it is. How can i recenter the window Groan Also how can i get a texture map to stay locked to a model before i add it too the gallery.

greaser ( ) posted Thu, 13 September 2001 at 12:57 PM

mangaged to sort the window out 0 still need to save a model with texture etc.

shadowcat ( ) posted Thu, 13 September 2001 at 2:34 PM

it should automatically save with the texture, but if you are not using the texture shaded display mode you will not see the textured version in the thumbnail (but the texture will be there anyway)

greaser ( ) posted Thu, 13 September 2001 at 3:10 PM

i save the bloke, but when i bring him up again hes just got his socks on arrrrrrg, im like saving it as a jpg and then using photoshop to duplicate it instead. the thumnail is fully dressed, but on screen, when rendered hes naked. just socks.

tubaman ( ) posted Thu, 13 September 2001 at 6:24 PM

I'm not sure if I follow you or not. It sounds like you're trying to save a fully dressed figure to your library, and when you bring him back from the library he only has socks on, but the thumbnail in the library shows him fully clothed. If this is the case, it sounds like the rest of the clothes are not part of the group you're saving. I believe they do need to be conformed or parented to the figure to be part of the group so they'll save in the library. The thumbnail usually looks like the screen when you add your figure to the library, whether everything there is part of that figure or not.

greaser ( ) posted Thu, 13 September 2001 at 8:16 PM

sorted it out - changed th esuffis pz3 to cr2 and stuck it in the library folder in side people, works, dunno why but who cares. not me sir. Cheers

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.