Mon, Oct 21, 10:30 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 17 8:34 am)

Subject: Where do you like watch video tutorials?

volter ( ) posted Wed, 16 January 2013 at 11:37 AM · edited Fri, 18 October 2024 at 11:02 PM

I am uploading tutorials on youtube, but where do you preffered watch them?

Here (renderosity) in tutorials section, youtube, mobile device or geekatplay website?

Thank you!

Mari-Anne ( ) posted Wed, 16 January 2013 at 3:33 PM

Hi Vladimir - personally, I have no preference as to where I watch your tutorials.  I just like to watch them - period.  However, I think if I were you, I'd keep them at Geek-at-Play.  I think people have gotten used to watching them there at your site.  I know I tend to go there and to your GaP forum for updates.  And, of course, it's helpful when you post update notices here and at Cornucopia.

But keeping them at GaP would keep them intact in one central spot.

bruno021 ( ) posted Wed, 16 January 2013 at 3:38 PM

Youtube and g@p!

marren ( ) posted Wed, 16 January 2013 at 4:13 PM

I prefer g@p.

Paula Sanders ( ) posted Wed, 16 January 2013 at 7:32 PM

I, also, like them at GeekatPlay. If in addition, you added them to YouTube, you might get people who are not familiar with G@P

ShawnDriscoll ( ) posted Thu, 17 January 2013 at 3:41 AM

I look only on YouTube for Vue vids.

www.youtube.com/user/ShawnDriscollCG

Renderholic ( ) posted Fri, 18 January 2013 at 4:19 PM

I look for them at G@P.  I never thought about checking YouTube.

geekatplay ( ) posted Fri, 18 January 2013 at 4:21 PM

what about Renderosity? Any one watching tutorials here?

Free Vue Tutorials http://www.vuetutorials.com
Weekly new releases.

ddaydreams ( ) posted Fri, 18 January 2013 at 5:56 PM · edited Fri, 18 January 2013 at 5:56 PM

I like You tube and GAP, because I'm not forced to stream. I can dowload now and view after the dowload completes. My connection has latency and packet loss and streamimg does not work for me.

Frank Hawkins/Owner/DigitalDaydreams

Frank_Hawkins_Design

Frank Lee Hawkins Eastern Sierra Gallery Store

My U.S.A eBay Graphics Software Store~~ My International eBay Graphics Software Store

blaineak ( ) posted Sat, 19 January 2013 at 9:21 PM · edited Sat, 19 January 2013 at 9:21 PM

G@P for me. I like to download them with a utility anyway, so I can use the VLC player. The VLC players lets me get the volume high enough to hear on my laptop speakers or on headphones.

Of course it's easy to download from YouTube, so I guess it does not matter that much if it makes your life easier.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.