Fri, Sep 20, 7:06 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Idea for a memorial image

jks ( ) posted Fri, 14 September 2001 at 2:25 PM · edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 3:16 AM

I can't do this myself, since I am not skilled enough, but do any of you remember the statue from WWII with the soldiers raising the U.S. flag in the midst of battle (they've got the statue in D.C.). Well, I was thinking, since the firemen did the same thing in the WTC incident, someone could have a few firemen raising an American flag in the midst of the rubble. And if someone could make it really realistic, that'd be great. Who knows, maybe we could submit the design (once completed) to the U.S. gov't for a memorial. That'd be amazing, and I hope some would be willing to do this. I sincerely want it to look spectacular, so I really can't do it. But I've given the idea out there and hope someone, or a group of you, will give the design a go. God Bless America, we stand tall throughout our sufferings. ~JKS

extrusiontek ( ) posted Fri, 14 September 2001 at 2:46 PM

Excellent idea. I too am not skilled enough, but I will give it a try. God Bless America!!

HomerForPrez ( ) posted Fri, 14 September 2001 at 5:14 PM

I saw that picture and was thinking about making it. I haven't been here since tuesday for the simple reason that I have been watching the news and just haven't felt like being online. I live about a hour north of NYC and it just hits real close to home even though I didn't know anyone in the building personally. A few of my teachers still have friends who are missing unfortunatly though. I will give the image a try...but it may be a few days....someone else can give it a try if they want....I don't think I have any firefighter suits but I will work around that...atleast I will try. I do however feel that it is great how American and many other countries are coming together, which is excatly the opposite of what the terrorists wanted to happen.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.